Pages: (588) « First ... 586 587 588  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Weekend at Harry's lll: Harry's Revenge, General Discussions
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: May 20 2017, 04:02 PM

Jerk Chicken

Tis very sad.

The misogynists won't let Jean be great. Or even live. The bitter bright side of this is that now Emma fans (if there are such things) have to deal with this kind of treatment too.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: May 20 2017, 04:29 PM

#ReplaceRogue

Takes a snipe at misogynists right before dismissing the idea of Emma having fans.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: May 20 2017, 04:41 PM

Jerk Chicken

Emma ≠ all women. Thankfully.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: May 20 2017, 04:47 PM

#ReplaceRogue

One only needs to go to her appreciation thread on CBR or visit a comic convention to see Emma has plenty of female fans and yet you deny their existence.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: May 20 2017, 06:14 PM

Jerk Chicken

I was being hyperbolic (mostly). Every character has a couple fans at least. I wouldn't cite the CBR "fans" though.

Seeing Emma move on and develop a life (let alone another love life) would be worth it for the CBR "Emma fan" meltdown alone.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: May 20 2017, 06:21 PM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (The Big G @ May 20 2017, 06:12 PM)
user posted image

Lol. Teach that boy to love himself. You deserve better sweetie!
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: May 21 2017, 05:42 AM

#ReplaceRogue

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (588) « First ... 586 587 588 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll