Add Reply
New Poll

Ellis confirms more TREES
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 08:00 PM

Advanced Member

I have signed up for Warren Ellis' mass email news letter, and he has confirmed that there will be more TREES issues after his first eight issues wrapped up.

I guess I should have mentioned to everyone, that in a previous email, Ellis stated that if TREES sold enough, Image would agree to continue the series. Well, I guess TREES did sell enough copies and Image is keeping their promise and green lighting more TREES comics.

Here is the actual confirmation from my god, Warren Ellis.

Via Orbital Operations

++

A couple of weird comments lately lead me to remind you that the first TREES story is in fact eight issues long, and also that there is in fact a skip month in the SUPREME: BLUE ROSE run. Jason and I are zeroing in on the second TREES story now -- we're not going to renumber the series, just take a few months off before the second story starts. Tula and I are already talking about what's after SUPREME: BLUE ROSE. Tonight I am working on issue #2 of INJECTION, which seems to mostly be about sandwiches so far.

I took most of today off due to the chest issues, finished reading NORTH and made an onion marmalade.
PMEmail
^
vitamin
 Posted: Sep 22 2014, 04:17 PM

It's beautiful.

I kinda want more Supreme Blue Rose aka the best comic of the year.
But I'm fine with just seven ishz.

--------------------
I know, boo. I know ~ ted(d(y))
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 01:29 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (vitamin @ Sep 22 2014, 04:17 PM)
I kinda want more Supreme Blue Rose aka the best comic of the year.
But I'm fine with just seven ishz.

That good, huh? I simply must get the trade when it hits Amazon.
PMEmail
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 09:00 AM

Advanced Member

Confirmed by Warren Ellis via subscription newsletter email:

TREES has another five issues and he's already started writing the issues. The narrative structure, according to him, is going to be a bit different from the first eight issue initial arc.

After these next five issues, I don't know if Warren Ellis plans anymore entries into the Trees series. He has several projects he wants to start, and Global Frequency was green lit for Television.

user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll