Add Reply
New Poll

X-Men: Grand Design, Ed Piskor
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 04:30 PM

#ILoveRogue

http://www.cbr.com/ed-piskor-xmen-grand-design/

During today’s Next Big Thing Panel at Comic-Con International San Diego, Marvel Entertainment announced that this fall, it would be debuting X-MEN GRAND DESIGN by acclaimed artist Ed Piskor (Hip-Hop Family Tree).

A true inclusive book for all X-Men fans, X-MEN GRAND DESIGN stitches together the stories of the important years of the X-Men. Bridging the history of everyone’s favorite mutants with the present day, it’s a title that truly sums up Marvel Legacy and its importance to the Marvel Universe.

Filled with Easter Eggs from years past for die-hard X-fans and nods to the present day X-Men stories, X-MEN GRAND DESIGN is a celebration of the X-Men – past, present, and future. Coming this fall!
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 04:33 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

Sounds like it is basically gonna summarize things from the original X-Men #1-280.

The writer says he's not touching anything beyond that. I guess this is for people to get backstory with new art.

Anyway, sounds like nothing.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 04:56 PM

X-Men Discourse

at least it's honest on their part to admit the franchise hasn't advanced one step since Claremont's departure.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 06:15 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

http://www.cbr.com/why-x-men-grand-design-important/

I get a very DC-modernizing Superman's origin vibe with this. Because I guarantee you it won't be vague. There will be some sort of references or changes that didn't exist before but GD will be the new canon. Kinda like the Champions teasing baby Cyclops for being such an old man that he watched Seinfeld
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 06:22 AM

#ILoveRogue

Imagine writing an entire article based on an official press release/story synopsis that (purposely?) misinterprets the book that Marvel itself greenlit. People are going to scream bloody murder as this book gets released over the next 3 years and it ends up ending at 1991.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 07:13 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Aug 11 2017, 10:22 AM)
Imagine writing an entire article based on an official press release/story synopsis that (purposely?) misinterprets the book that Marvel itself greenlit. People are going to scream bloody murder as this book gets released over the next 3 years and it ends up ending at 1991.

This is my surprised face
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll