Pages: (12) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Uncanny Avengers (2015) v3, aka Rogue with Stockholm Syndrome
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 11:54 AM

#ILoveRogue

The UA members are looking for the Red Skull. They meet up with Gambit. Gambit and Rogue have some back and forth and Rogue tries to kiss him, but he rebuffs. The UA leave when their lead turns out to be a dead end. Gambit turns out to be the Red Skull who ihas teamed up with his daughter Sin (who no longer looks like a Red Skull clone). Skull is going to kill everyone who has ever been an Avenger and then use Xavier's mind to torment Steve Rogers with that pain of loss.

This is still the best troll book. In a good way.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 12:21 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Rogue should have known it wasn't Remy when he seemed to give a damn about Sexually Transmitting a Disease.

Also, I find this genuinely more enjoyable than All-New X-Men and at least on par with Extraordinary X-Men. I feel like I'm paying for the wrong book. Helps that Pacheco drew this issue and not ...Stegman? Whoever drew the over cartoony past ones.

Like Torch's ripoff Cannonball Avengers outfit.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 12:22 PM

#ILoveRogue

PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Slant @ Feb 3 2016, 02:50 PM)
It was a fakeout.

Changeling?

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Feb 3 2016, 03:22 PM)
Succesful troll is succesful: http://community.comicbookresources.com/sh...ambit-s-Reunion

Oh.

Back to this guy.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 12:45 PM

People are so dumb. I actually felt compelled to reply over there. I'm a Gambit and a Rogue fan and I really liked this book. Didn't even come close to being angry, OR LIED TOOOOOOOO.

Get a life angry CBR posters. Gambit fans are the worst.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 02:10 PM

#ILoveRogue

Gerry Duggan on mutants and shithumans:

As for trolling the Inhumans, I don't feel I am, but I feel like the mutants would have plenty to say about what's happened. They're watching Xavier's dream come true - for someone else. It's tragic for mutants. But good grist for the mill, I hope.

I wish he was writing EXM instead of Lolmire.
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 03:25 PM

Moderator!!!

I haven't read much with Duggan,but his Hulk run was amazing. Best since Pak.
PMEmail
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 06:01 PM

Patiently waiting for this board to reach the point where it's openly hating all the X-Books and championing UA as the one true X-Book. That's when they've really gotten inside our heads.
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 08:06 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ Feb 3 2016, 12:21 PM)
Rogue should have known it wasn't Remy when he seemed to give a damn about Sexually Transmitting a Disease.

Also, I find this genuinely more enjoyable than All-New X-Men and at least on par with Extraordinary X-Men. I feel like I'm paying for the wrong book. Helps that Pacheco drew this issue and not ...Stegman? Whoever drew the over cartoony past ones.

Like Torch's ripoff Cannonball Avengers outfit.

Exactly! He kept trying to kiss her(and get into her panties) back in the 90s when her powers would kill him. Now he suddenly he doesn't want to kiss her because of cooties?

That should have been an instant give away that something was wrong.

Also, the Ace of Hearts is the Red Skull's idea of an oral condom. Fucking really?
PMEmail
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 08:29 PM

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (12) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll