Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Iron Fist [Netflix show], Fiery Fisting Afoot
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:16 PM

MILK IS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Instead of doing what literally everyone in the world but Mac wants them to do and dumping this in favor of a Hellcat show, Iron Fist is still happening and now has a showrunner in the form of Dexter EP and Six Feet Under producer Scott Buck.

Marvel's official description:

Returning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:37 PM

#ILoveRogue

The guy that was the showrunner of Dexter during its final three seasons.

http://i.imgur.com/meY6cgO.gif

PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:41 PM

X-Men Discourse

QUOTE (Bird's Bird Rights BirdK15 @ Dec 7 2015, 09:16 PM)
Instead of doing what literally everyone in the world but Mac wants them to do and dumping this in favor of a Hellcat show, Iron Fist is still happening and now has a showrunner in the form of Dexter EP and Six Feet Under producer Scott Buck.

Marvel's official description:

Returning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.

Why are u dragging me in this nonsense Im all for cancelling it, Hellcat or no Hellcat

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:47 PM

@ Mac: Sshhhhh.

@ Kai: I knew the last few seasons and particularly the finale were hated by fans so I was wondering about this guy's involvement in that era of the show. Oh boy!
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:50 PM

#ILoveRogue

Season 7 was great for a while, though that can probably be attributed to Ray Stevenson, but season 6 and 8 are genuine monstrosities.
PM
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:55 PM

Maybe we'll get the Scott Buck who managed to produce the better part of Season 7 if by nothing else than just getting out of the way?

Ah, well. I guess Netflix and company had to fuck up some time.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 01:22 PM

X-Men Discourse

What was season 6? I erased everything after Julia Stiles from my memory. S7 was the Apocalypse stuff? That sucked.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 01:24 PM

X-Men Discourse

Colleen and Misty deserved a show before all these borewhores. Jean could have been Misty kinda racist roommate <3

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 01:25 PM

#ILoveRogue

Season 6 was the apocalypse one with the extremely forced religious themes and bafflingly obvious and bafflingly terrible twist.

Season 7 was the one with awesome Ray Stevenson who wanted to kill Dexter for killing his boyfriend.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 01:27 PM

X-Men Discourse

That was the season I gave up. They should resurrect Dexter for a crossover with Hannibal.
Season 6 was godawful. I was hoping they kill his kid.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll