Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Civil War II #6: Don't read my mind, Jean Grey
TheMajinoaw
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 11:44 AM

I can no longer intelligently discuss what's going on at Marvel. There is no rhyme or reason. The recent changes boggle the mind? You ask which character will come back... shoot which characters do they need to leave alone and stick to its roots!

But the smart money says Werewolf by Night.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 12:02 PM

#ILoveRogue

QUOTE (TheMajinoaw @ Oct 28 2016, 09:44 PM)
I can no longer intelligently discuss what's going on at Marvel. There is no rhyme or reason. The recent changes boggle the mind? You ask which character will come back... shoot which characters do they need to leave alone and stick to its roots!

But the smart money says Werewolf by Night.

Well, you were right about the return of Cardiac years in advance, so I consider you a reliable predictor.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 01:53 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

for some reason my SDA source doesn't have this yet
PM
^
TheMajinoaw
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 02:07 PM

I was right about Cap being a bad guy too. But getting Cardiac in the book was after intense lobbying. We attacked Dan Slott and Wacker on all fronts for nearly six months.

But how are you enjoying Marvel as a whole right now?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 02:10 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

Noah fence but who still torrents comics when u literally have sites with them online on release day.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 02:15 PM

#ILoveRogue

QUOTE (TheMajinoaw @ Oct 29 2016, 12:07 AM)
I was right about Cap being a bad guy too. But getting Cardiac in the book was after intense lobbying. We attacked Dan Slott and Wacker on all fronts for nearly six months.

But how are you enjoying Marvel as a whole right now?

Not a whole lot. Besides the quality of their comics being generally poor and their need to make fetch characters happen, I am continually baffled by their obsession with making solo titles with Z-listers happen, when they historically have always relied on team books. I mean half of the X-Men line will be X-solos. Why?
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 02:38 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (NancyWithTheRedJacketAndABat @ Oct 28 2016, 05:10 PM)
Noah fence but who still torrents comics when u literally have sites with them online on release day.

I'm OCD and I keep them. External hard drive all nice and sorted. Even edit the file names sometimes to add in things like Volumes and correct the formatting to match. I lost my first HD which cut deep but I still save what I pirate. Part of me wants to pirate even what I buy because comixologys web reader is shit (surface problems), but the Cover app for Windows is a joy to use and wonderfully organized
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll