Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 05:01 AM

#ILoveRogue

- Iron Man and Captain Marvel are still fighting
- Feels like this fight has gone on for 2.5 months to long hurrr
- Hill is freaking out as usual
- Medusa calls her and says Tony and Carol need to stop fighting
- There's a new hero vs. hero event in town y'see
- Have you noticed how the Inhumans star in both hero vs. hero events this year? Maybe they're bad people
- Oh yeah, Ulysses says they need to stop fighting too
- Tony accidentally fires some missiles into Captain America
- Don't worry. He is part of the so-called "Alt Right" movement
- Ulysses is tripping balls
- Hill finally decides to deploy superheroes to stop the fight and the Inhumans arrive as well
- Carol beats up Tony so hard that his suit explodes and he dies
- Tripping balls' Ulysses takes everyone into his visions of the future
- Monsters Unleashed (by Adam Kubert)
- IvX (by Leinil Yu)
- Miles' murder of Steve Bannon's favourite son (by Daniel Acuna)
- A character who I forgot the name of (looks like Ka-Zar except brown hair) is fighting in some War of the Worlds type thing (by Alan Davis)
- Kitty Pryde fighting a sentinel while there's a lot of defeated X-Men on the ground (by Marco Rudy)
- Another Age of Ultron (by Mark Bagley)
- Oh dear god, another Age of Ultron
- You thought this event was going to be over now, but little did you know it would tease 10 more events being shoved down your throat
- J/K we all knew Marvel would do this
- Eternity shows up and takes Ulysses with him, finally ridding us of this worthless Shithuman plot device
- Tony isn't actually dead, but he uploaded his consciousness somewhere else
- Beast rants to Carol about what a dumbass she is for the whole profiling thing, as if he has any room to talk
- Hawkeye shows up out of nowhere, insinuates a beaten-down, depressed Carol is the one they all love and then tells her to trust him
- In the Situation Room, the president tells Carol she did a tremendous job and that profiling helped make America great again
- Carol has a dramatic speech about the state of the superheroes, which includes a teaser shot of a Defenders team starring the Netflix characters
- The president says Carol can do anything she wants with unlimited funds and she says she has some plans for the future...
- *dramatic music*
- The end
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 09:34 AM

cum ninja

Just came back to lol at how hard this sucked.

lol

Bendis shitting all over Ewing's continuity is no surprise, as is the fatass stealing murants' celestial+ evolution for the shithumans. I can't wait to see how he massacres the multiverse when he relaunches F4 next year. #romatear
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 11:28 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Do you think it stings Bendis that all his events these days are getting critically panned? He went from Golden Child to wtf are you doing.

And I don't mean by us. Critics hated both this and AoU.
PM
^
Optic Rage!
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:41 PM

Advanced Member

Half a comic full of advertisements for other comics? I'd say he isn't even trying anymore but we crossed that line a while back.
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 04:48 AM

Moderator!!!

QUOTE (Optic Rage! @ Dec 29 2016, 04:41 AM)
Half a comic full of advertisements for other comics? I'd say he isn't even trying anymore but we crossed that line a while back.

AoU was the same.

I'm guessing it's editorial editorial mandate. I doubt Bendis gives a shit about other comics, especially not enough to advertise them like that in his own.
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 12:18 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

Did they intentionally make the visions of the future uninteresting?

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 02:52 PM

Moderator!!!

The events they were based on were uninteresting.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll