Pages: (39) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Remender and Others Are Assholes Mega-Thread!
Fringe Division
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 12:17 PM

Napkin Bracelet

I'm too lazy to post scans right now, but can we talk about the fact that Jet Black, who was originally depicted as being a very young girl before a decade passed in Dimension Z, is now somehow at least 23 years old and having drunk sex with Falcon in Remender's Captain America?

Mind you, in addition to the fact that she should not be in her early 20s, she's very much a messed up girl who doesn't get how the world works and was even described in the Psych Ward column on Marvel's own website as having a maturity level, "which seems to be much lower than would be expected for someone of her age."

And this comes after the creepy, unnecessary scene where she told Fury Jr. (oh, look, another black guy) that she could tell he was getting off on interrogating her.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 12:39 PM

#ILoveRogue

According to Tom Brevoort she is clearly 23 and the people complaining are hysterical haters who want nothing but to get Remender fired by accusing him of rape.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 12:48 PM

Napkin Bracelet

Sometimes Tumblr's good for something:

user posted image

user posted image

Whoopsie, Marvel. Whoopsie.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:13 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Jul 3 2014, 09:39 PM)
According to Tom Brevoort she is clearly 23 and the people complaining are hysterical haters who want nothing but to get Remender fired by accusing him of rape.

I for one hope Remender's raping activities don't go unavenged. That poor woman.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:17 PM

#ILoveRogue

BTW was the girl hot?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:19 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

she was dressed very provocatively. Just putting it out there.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:25 PM

Provocatively, per the standards of Dimension Z?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:38 PM

#ILoveRogue

I just illegally downloaded this issue and there's a brilliant speech by a woman who says Cap is a relic, a government tool and a guy who takes orders from vague organisations and doesn't answer to anyone. It's a brilliant speech.... if it wasn't depicted as lunacies by some crazy woman who Fury says is scared and ignorant. It's almost an exact repeat of Rogue's "deluded" opinions in UA.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 02:06 PM

Napkin Bracelet

A good number of comments in defense of Remender include some variation of, "If anyone was raped, it was Sam." Oh, okay. That makes it better.

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Jul 3 2014, 05:38 PM)
I just illegally downloaded this issue and there's a brilliant speech by a woman who says Cap is a relic, a government tool and a guy who takes orders from vague organisations and doesn't answer to anyone. It's a brilliant speech.... if it wasn't depicted as lunacies by some crazy woman who Fury says is scared and ignorant. It's almost an exact repeat of Rogue's "deluded" opinions in UA.

That's happened a few times in this run already.
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 02:14 PM

Moderator!!!

I bet Remender wishes he could retcon girls' ages in real life too.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (39) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll