Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

MAFIA Game 1
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 04:22 PM

#ILoveRogue

Hello all! Welcome to Mafia!

I trust you have all received your roles; if you haven't, PM now.

Right, so the idea is for the 'Townies' to identify the Mafia players and lynch them. You have to be careful though, if you come off as to aggressive you'll draw suspicion to yourself. Remember, Townies don't know who anyone else is, while the Mafia know each other and can contact each other outside this thread.

Rules:
1. Contact outside the thread between players regarding the game is forbidden unless otherwise noted. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
2. Once you are dead, you are not to allowed to post in the thread. (A post or two of something like "Go Town!" or "Oh, this is a good game!" is acceptable).
3. Please make sure to check the boards as frequently as possible. Nothing is worse than a stagnant game. Well, there are things worse than a stagnant game, but you get the idea.
4. If you possess a night ability, PM me the choice during the Night Phase.
5. This is not a rule so much a piece of advice: Editing your posts looks really suspicious. Try to avoid it if possible.
6. All votes must be formatted as "##vote: [player]". If you wish to change your vote, first type "##unvote: [player]" and then vote for whoever.
7. Do not screen cap your PMs in order to use as proof. It is considered cheating, and everyone will hate your forever and ever.
8. Copy and pasting PMs will not be allowed.
9. You are allowed to role-claim, but note that it makes you a good target for the Mafia if your role happens to be vital. You are also allowed to make a false role claim.
10. Mass roleclaims are like Gambit. I understand the appeal, but I wouldn’t stand in line for it either. Try to stray away from them.
11. If you're not going to be on for the night phase please PM your choices in advance.
12. Instalynch will apply if a set number of votes is met, even if I'm not online at the time to see it. Votes retracted at a later stage will still count, ie it takes five votes to instalynch and someone has five votes. I'm not online to see this happen, and someone then decides to retract a bid taking the target below the instalynch threshold. THE VOTE WILL STAND, the lynching will take place when I'm next online.

Okay, so we all begin on Day Phase I with the discovery of a dead body. From there, conversation will be light and accusations will most likely be from non-Mafia related biases (but that's okay). Day Phases will last however long it takes for a player to recieve a majority vote, unless it becomes deadlocked or it isn't going anywhere, then I will end it. Night Phases last however long it takes for all the special roles to submit their player choices to me VIA PM.

Current players:

1. Gregyo
2. MacManus/Sweetdumbass
3. Green Griffin
4. Teddicus
5. Lycaon Pictus
6. Personamanx
7. Phoenix Egg
8. Aguja
9. Fringe Division
10. Time Like Lightning
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 04:23 PM

#ILoveRogue

Day Phase I

The entire population of the Town meet to discuss the plans for the upcoming Jean Grey Week Festival, but notice that one of their own is missing. They search the house and find ProfeZZZorX sitting in a chair. a bag taped over his head and two bullet holes torn into it. Additionally, a note has been placed on his stomach, saying “Iceman is GAY!” The Mafia have made their presence known, and it's up to the village to find out their identities before they all end up like the ProfeZZZor.

You are now allowed to discuss and vote.

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to instalynch a person.
PM
^
Time Like Lightning
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 05:28 PM

Of Omelettes and Earrings

Hmm...who has the strongest conviction in Iceman's closeted sexuality?
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 07:20 PM

Still Endangered

Glad this game is finally starting. I've been looking forward to this since Kaiolino first mentioned it.

QUOTE (Time Like Lightning @ Jun 7 2014, 09:28 PM)
Hmm...who has the strongest conviction in Iceman's closeted sexuality?

That's a lot of people. It might be easier to figure out who doesn't.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 09:50 PM

Napkin Bracelet

It's obviously gregyo, because he's a terrible person.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 01:59 AM

I don't lactate.

Trying to ruin Jean's week ? Is jarrod a contestant in this ?

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 04:11 AM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (Fringe Division @ Jun 8 2014, 01:50 AM)
It's obviously gregyo, because he's a terrible person.

There are worse people...
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 12:38 PM

#ILoveRogue

Right, this is going to need more discussion. Start voting so people will be forced to talk.
PM
^
Time Like Lightning
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 12:52 PM

Of Omelettes and Earrings

I suspect ##vote: Phoenix Egg.
PM
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 01:20 PM

Advanced Member

I suspect it might be someone.
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll