Pages: (48) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

MAFIA Game 2: House of M
Kaiolino
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 11:44 AM

#ILoveRogue

user posted image

R.I.P 2010 - 2015

And there came a day unlike any other, when Earth’s mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat! On that day, the Avengers were born – to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand!

Born with strange powers, the mutants known as the X-Men use their awesome abilities to protect a world that hates and fears them!

user posted image

It was the worst day in Avengers history. The mutant Avenger Scarlet Witch suffered a total nervous breakdown after losing control of her reality-altering powers. In the chaos created around the breakdown, beloved Avengers Hawkeye, Ant-Man and the Vision lost their lives. Many of the other Avengers were hurt, both emotionally and physically.

That was six months ago.

Magneto has lost the war against the ordinary humans for which he sacrificed the well-being of his children. Now he is forced to watch his daughter (?) Wanda, the Scarlet Witch, suffer a loss of control over both her powers and her grip on reality. Quicksilver, Wanda’s brother Pietro, pleads with their estranged father (?) to help her.

Mutant leader Charles Xavier, who is unable to help the Scarlet With, gathers the Avengers and X-Men to decide how to proceed. The heroes are not convinced that killing Wanda is the only solution, so they travel to the mutant nation of Genosha to confront her. When they get to the island, Wanda is missing, as are Magneto and Quicksilver.

Then the world burns to white.

When the heroes awake, they discover that reality as they knew it is gone and replaced by a society in which humans are the oppressed minority and mutants run the culture, ruling over all existing countries, religions and politics. A kingdom united under the House of M.

Rocked by the revelation that has occured, a small resistance of X-Men and Avengers head to Genosha to confront the people behind the House of M, with the fate of reality hanging in the balance.

Rules:

1. Contact outside the thread between players regarding the game is forbidden unless otherwise noted. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
2. Once you are dead, you are not to allowed to post in the thread. (A post or two of something like "Go Town!" or "Oh, this is a good game!" is acceptable).
3. Don't camp the crapper.
4. Don’t burn any witches.
5. Please make sure to check the boards as frequently as possible. Nothing is worse than a stagnant game. Well, there are things worse than a stagnant game, but you get the idea.
6. If you possess a night ability, PM me the choice during the Night Phase.
7. This is not a rule so much a piece of advice: Editing your posts looks really suspicious. Try to avoid it if possible.
8. All votes must be formatted as "##vote: [player]". If you wish to change your vote, first type "##unvote: [player]" and then vote for whoever.
9. Do not screen cap your PMs in order to use as proof. It is considered cheating, and everyone will hate your forever and ever.
10. Copy and pasting PMs will not be allowed.
11. You are allowed to role-claim, as well as reveal your character.
12. You are not allowed to post your character’s description, nor make one up and post it for that matter
13. Mass roleclaims are like Gambit. I understand the appeal, but I wouldn’t stand in line for it either. Try to stray away from them.
14. If you're not going to be on for the night phase please PM your choices in advance.
15. Instalynch will apply if a set number of votes is met, even if I'm not online at the time to see it. Votes retracted at a later stage will still count, ie it takes five votes to instalynch and someone has five votes. I'm not online to see this happen, and someone then decides to retract a bid taking the target below the instalynch threshold. THE VOTE WILL STAND, the lynching will take place when I'm next online.

Current players:

1. Supernature
2. MacManus - KILLED Day 3
3. Fringe Division
4. teddy
5. Phoenix Egg
6. gregyo - Scarlet Witch (Town) - LYNCHED Day 1
7. Green Griffin
8. fod_xp
9. LeonardEugenius (Town) - KILLED Night 2
10. vitamin - Magneto (Mafia) - LYNCHED Day 2
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 11:45 AM

#ILoveRogue

Day 1: Day Phase begins

Time limit: none right now

PM me if you have any questions about your role.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 11:57 AM

I don't lactate.

I didn't even read HoM ughh.
Thx nonetheless kaio.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 12:06 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (MacManus @ Mar 17 2015, 11:57 AM)
I didn't even read HoM ughh.
Thx nonetheless kaio.

You don't need to. Watch these, they are just as good, if not better at summarizing House of M.

PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 12:26 PM

I don't lactate.

Okay so I was pretty sure I was Wolverine, repentant killer trying to right what's wrong but I've changed my mind, I'd rather be Namor.

--------------------
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 12:39 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (MacManus @ Mar 17 2015, 12:26 PM)
Okay so I was pretty sure I was Wolverine, repentant killer trying to right what's wrong but I've changed my mind, I'd rather be Namor.

Namor is hotter, by far. You have good taste.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 01:01 PM

I don't lactate.

You people need to start posting.

--------------------
PM
^
vitamin
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 01:05 PM

It's beautiful.

*posts*

First things first, the theme is awesome.

Second, the rule is we start the vote of lynching someone hoping we would weed out Quickie and Witchie?

--------------------
I know, boo. I know ~ ted(d(y))
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 01:10 PM

I don't lactate.

Last game had three mafiosi so I assume QS, SW and Magsie.

--------------------
PM
^
Supernature
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 01:14 PM

Superior Homo

Vote to lynch the last person who defended your least favorite writer imho.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (48) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll