Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sense8 Discussion [spoilers]
Kevin J ShadowPussy
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 06:48 PM

Damn Lice

I absolutely loved this show. I watched it in one sitting doing my best Jabba the Hutt impression. Sun is my favorite, followed by Nomi and then Lito right away. I don't care for Ridley, I wanted her to die badly in the most horrible manner possible.

--------------------
FREE FONGJI
PMEmailWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 07:20 PM

Still Endangered

Sorry Graco. I do like Riley--I like them all. But I was mad. I was literally shouting "put the baby in your coat!" at the screen. It was baffling why she didn't. Any why didn't she take some of her husband's clothes before she left the car??? I just can't.

I love your take on it being about empathy, and how we all need each other to get by. I really did start to like each character more as I learned about them. Wolfgang was hard for me to relate to, (I mean, his big help in The Escape occurred because he was the one most willing to potentially kill them all by driving into a helicopter. That says something, doesn't it?) but I started to like him more because Kala liked him. And I thought his bff Felix was grody, until I saw him through Wolfgang's eyes during that flashback.

Sun needs to start charging by the minute for people to use her services. Has she needed help from anyone? She had a nice chat with Capheus, because they could both relate to having family obligations. I liked that a lot actually. It's one of his strengths, that he always seems to have words of wisdom for the others. Plus being optimistic as hell.
But yeah, I love Sun. I love Van Dam. I love Lito and all his secondary characters. Hernando was witty and fun, and Daniela was cray.

I didn't see Capheus as reckless with his bravery. I think he just has faith, and greatly believes in doing the right thing--as interpreted from movies.

We need to talk about that orgy scene.

QUOTE (Mercury Pryde @ Jun 18 2015, 10:48 PM)
II don't care for Ridley, I wanted her to die badly in the most horrible manner possible.

Jesus, why??
PM
^
DrunkHusk
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 08:05 PM

Terrified of the Legacy Virus

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 18 2015, 10:20 PM)

We need to talk about that orgy scene.

I didn't realize until the episode where the sex joke came in that the orgy was all men. It didn't even register, but it made total sense considering Lito was having raging gay sex. That was a crazy orgy. Straight up crazy. The only one who was like WTF was Will. Everyone else was going with it, especially Wolfgang. The writhing bodies reminded me of the underworld scenes from Legend of the Seeker. It was so fucking well done, though.
PMWebsite
^
Graconius
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 07:45 AM

Advanced Member

I only like Wolfgang, because they have showed him only being bad agaisn't bad people, so there is still a string of sympathy there.
SPOILERS:

Sun got to chat with Capheus and Riley, some disarming techniques by Will and yelled at by Lito. Didn't got help by Nomi, Wolfgang or Kala.

The orgy; laugh.gif Did they all experienced in the same way? Will face was priceless. I thought they were sharing the feelings but not the visuals. They were mostly men, but Nomi was there, and I think I saw the head of Daniela when they were intertwined. If they were simply sharing the sensations of others, and I could bet that because Hernando was there, we could include Amanita and that girl with Wolfgang (?)...

http://i.imgur.com/H45WCPv.gif

PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 08:36 AM

cum ninja

I'm only on ep 8, but I like Wolfgang because he seems to be naked all the time now.

I've met Nomi irl, she's incredibly nice.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 08:56 AM

Still Endangered

SPOILERS:

Amanita and Nomi were there. I don't remember seeing Daniela, but knowing her she was probably taking photos in the background and getting off on the whole thing. Wolfgang was alone at a pool or something.

At first, I thought the visuals were implying that they were all feeling what each other felt. They were shown having sex with each other's respective partners. But then they were all together. And even Amanita and Hernando were there in that pool with Wolfgang.

I was confused until Lito answered Will's "have we met?" with "we had sex. It was very special."

Now I think all five of them were bonking on the Astral plane, as well as feeling what the others felt with their own partners.

PM
^
DrunkHusk
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 05:44 PM

Terrified of the Legacy Virus

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 19 2015, 11:56 AM)
SPOILERS:

Amanita and Nomi were there. I don't remember seeing Daniela, but knowing her she was probably taking photos in the background and getting off on the whole thing. Wolfgang was alone at a pool or something.

At first, I thought the visuals were implying that they were all feeling what each other felt. They were shown having sex with each other's respective partners. But then they were all together. And even Amanita and Hernando were there in that pool with Wolfgang.

I was confused until Lito answered Will's "have we met?" with "we had sex. It was very special."

Now I think all five of them were bonking on the Astral plane, as well as feeling what the others felt with their own partners. 

SPOILERS:

That is correct. And it was all the men because of it started with a homosexual relationship between Nomi and Amanita and Lito and Hernando. Keep in mind, Graconius, that Nomi was also born a man, so in a way it bridges in two different ways. That's why the women of the cluster were not present during the orgy.
PMWebsite
^
Graconius
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 07:17 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DrunkHusk @ Jun 19 2015, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 19 2015, 11:56 AM)
SPOILERS:

SPOILERS:

That is correct. And it was all the men because of it started with a homosexual relationship between Nomi and Amanita and Lito and Hernando. Keep in mind, Graconius, that Nomi was also born a man, so in a way it bridges in two different ways. That's why the women of the cluster were not present during the orgy.

I need to rewatch that.

@Jarrod; I think Wolfgang stops appearing nude after episode 8, and Lito's several stages of undress stop after episode 10. There is no female nudity after episode 6, unless you count women giving birth ... and you shouldn't.
SPOILERS:

Yeah... now it looks like Wolfgang and Will, joined the other couples in an Astral Orgy, this is creepy. If it were only the four sensate bonking but Amanita and Hernando are completely unaware of what's going on.

It's a unique situation, and I am going to stick to my version to avoid the implications of that.

I still think Nomi counts as woman only thought. So it makes it a mixed group.
PM
^
Kevin J ShadowPussy
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 08:48 PM

Damn Lice

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 19 2015, 12:20 AM)

II don't care for Ridley, I wanted her to die badly in the most horrible manner possible.

Jesus, why??

Because she's a horrible waste of time that could be used with the more interesting characters. Also I regularly wish horrible deaths, if you're going to wish a death it has to be a horrible one if not what's the point

--------------------
FREE FONGJI
PMEmailWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 01:55 AM

Still Endangered

SPOILERS:
I'm gonna count it as a mixed group too. I count Nomi as a woman. I think the prevailing thought is that transpeople's brains are wired for a specific gender, so she wasn't born male so much as she was born with a male body. Plus Amanita was there, and she's a ciswoman.

Word of God says sense8 are pansexual /shrug

You know what, I think part of reason I disliked Wolfgang in the beginning is because I really liked Kala's fiance. That choreographed routine he put together totally won me over. But everyone loves the badboy rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Mercury Pryde @ Jun 20 2015, 12:48 AM)
QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 19 2015, 12:20 AM)

Jesus, why??

Because she's a horrible waste of time that could be used with the more interesting characters. Also I regularly wish horrible deaths, if you're going to wish a death it has to be a horrible one if not what's the point

SPOILERS:
How about a nice, quiet death from hypothermia? She was close to it.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll