Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sense8 Discussion [spoilers]
Kevin J ShadowPussy
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 10:20 AM

Damn Lice

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 20 2015, 06:55 AM)

QUOTE (Mercury Pryde @ Jun 20 2015, 12:48 AM)
QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Jun 19 2015, 12:20 AM)

QUOTE (Mercury Pryde @ Jun 18 2015, 10:48 PM)
II don't care for Ridley, I wanted her to die badly in the most horrible manner possible.

Jesus, why??

Because she's a horrible waste of time that could be used with the more interesting characters. Also I regularly wish horrible deaths, if you're going to wish a death it has to be a horrible one if not what's the point

SPOILERS:
How about a nice, quiet death from hypothermia? She was close to it.

No. She fails even at being a Nord getting hindered by that. She sucks so much.

--------------------
FREE FONGJI
PMEmailWebsite
^
jarrod
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 08:28 PM

cum ninja

I think I like Riley but only because Icelandic accents trigger my asmr.
PM
^
vitamin
 Posted: Jun 21 2015, 01:13 PM

It's beautiful.

Clusterfuck scene got nothing to do with gender. Lito was horny as hell and the nearby possible horny people got on his wavelength: Nomi was with her girlfriend, Will was sweaty and working out, and Wolf was in a Roman/Turkish bath or whatever.

There was also a horny sense8s scene in the 1st episode when Amanita fucked Nomi and Kala and Lito were sensing it and got all hot n bothered.

I wish there were more
- Daryl Hannah scenes, bc I need more junkie mommy Angelica in my sense8 experience.
- speaking of were Jonas and Angelica hunting their own kind? That info got dropped so fast
- more sense8 past and mythology beside sketchy notes and we are evolution spiel we received so far
- why Whispers got a hardon for lobotomies and manipulation

It's fun series.

--------------------
I know, boo. I know ~ ted(d(y))
PM
^
Graconius
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 01:09 PM

Advanced Member

I interpreted the Clusterfuck (Lets keep that word) in the same manner, but it doesn't justify the psychic actions of Will and Wolfgang unless they were also into it.

The Villains need a lot more of development, and there is plenty of stuff pending for explanation, I am particularly curious about Angelica and how you 'reborn' as Sensate.

I made Fan Art.
Link
PM
^
vitamin
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 01:17 PM

It's beautiful.

I took their actions as writers wanting to say how hornyness transcends genders and sexual orientation./ shrug

That's marvelous art.

--------------------
I know, boo. I know ~ ted(d(y))
PM
^
coveredinbees
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 03:22 PM

Pearl of the Omniverse

The show was solidly OK. There wasn't enough give on the villains or the psychic connection driving the show to keep me curious. The characters were good enough.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 08:14 PM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (vitamin @ Jun 22 2015, 05:17 PM)
I took their actions as writers wanting to say how hornyness transcends genders and sexual orientation./ shrug

That's marvelous art.

I like that read on it.

Nice job, Graco!
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 28 2015, 05:47 PM

Still Endangered

Something has been bothering me.

I can accept that Wolfgang has access to an rpg. But...can you really blow up an entire car in Berlin without the police noticing? Sure, he is operating in a shadowy criminal underworld, but it's still a major city!

That scene was pretty boss though. If I hadn't already started liking him before then, that would have won me over.

user posted image
PM
^
Graconius
 Posted: Jun 29 2015, 06:56 AM

Advanced Member

Well... He seems to be in an abandoned area of the city, without major police patrolling they may take a few minutes to arrive. Enough time to celebrate and flee.

Why there's not a current investigation on the members of the Mafia death toll, is beyond me.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jun 29 2015, 05:46 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

Omg that first episode is never ending.

Edit: Im rolling my eyes at that white savior cop already.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll