Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

We, are the Crystal Gems!, Steven Universe Discussion (Spoilers)
Personamanx
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 07:50 PM

Swollen Member

user posted image

From Wikipedia:

The Earth is protected from evil by the Crystal Gems, a group of intergalactic warriors who draw their power from special magical gemstones. The four Crystal Gems are Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven, a boy who inherited his gemstone from his mother, Rose Quartz, who was a Crystal Gem as well. As Steven tries to figure out the secrets of his gem, he spends his days in Beach City doing activities with his father, other humans, or the other Gems, whether it's helping them save the universe or just hanging out.

Many of us appear to dig the cartoon and we've crowded the General discussion threads more than enough, let's see how this goes.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 02:54 AM

Still Endangered

So I watched that latest episode and I think

Steven and the Gems should just leave Lapis be. She looks likes she has that Jasper situation completely under control. No problems there.
PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 06:23 AM

Swollen Member

Yeah, while it's kind of sad that's probably how it's gonna go down.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 08:12 AM

Still Endangered

Uh double post?
PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 08:24 PM

Swollen Member

Stevenbomb 3 is July 13-17th. It comes with the tagline "Sardonyx is coming."
PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 12:42 PM

Swollen Member

Steven Bomb 3 begins this evening. Gonna be a nice week.
PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 03:38 PM

Swollen Member

"Cry for Help" was pretty good. Loved the new fusion, and the further jealousy caused by fusing with Garnet. Pearl continues to be messed up.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 06:01 PM

Still Endangered

I love me some Pearl. I loved that time when she was so desperately homesick she was gonna kidnap Steven and take him into space. I love that she is so completely in love with Rose Quartz. I even love her suicidal devotion. But this was a bit needy, Pearl. Pump your breaks.

With every fusion dance, I question why this cartoon hasn't been taken off the air. I haven't even heard of a 1 million moms petition, or fox news rant. It's a little disappointing.

PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 06:27 PM

Swollen Member

There have actually been a few, none have ever caught steam fortunately. I do feel that the fusions are a little excessive sometimes in how they're an analogue for the physical relationships of the characters. It gets a little uncomfortable sometimes, especially in "Alone Together" that began with Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl trying to fuse with Steven.
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 07:47 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

So i watched SU for the first time...though with how much it appears on my Tumblr I feel like i have sufficient knowledge to add to discussion.
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll