Pages: (38) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dragon Ball Super Discussion
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 05:53 AM

#ILoveRogue

user posted image

QUOTE (Akira Toriyama)
“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F'” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too.You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ballanime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!

PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 05:58 AM

#ILoveRogue

Episode 1: Who Will the 100 Million Zenny Peace Reward Go To…?!

With the Earth at peace, Goku earns money?!
Six months after the fierce battle with Majin Buu. While the days pass peacefully, Goku works tilling the soil like Chi-Chi had ordered him, while still finding time to train. Meanwhile, newly-weds Gohan and Videl are living happily, but…?!

Goten & Trunks This Week: What do they pick for a wedding gift?!
Goten wants to give Gohan a wedding present, and Trunks offers his advice! What item do they end up picking?!

Episode 2: Onward to the Promised Resort! Vegeta Goes on a Family Trip?!

The Prince of the Saiyans Vegeta’s Family Time!
Vegeta goes out with Bulma and Trunks to a resort area! Bulma and Trunks are very happy with this unexpected family time together! But even as he’s doing this, Vegeta is bothered that Goku is off training?!

Goku This Week
Training on Planet Kaiō!
Training under the 10 times gravity on Planet Kaiō is perfect! In spite of the nuisance to Kaiō, Goku starts his training, but what is his surprising training method?!
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 10:15 AM

X-Men Discourse

The alternate universe bit is new info right? Im excited! I also think BoG and RoF could turn out better in serialized format. Especially BoG.
I have high hopes for the Vegeta episode.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 04:42 PM

#ILoveRogue

The opening and ending have been added to the OP.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 03:44 AM

X-Men Discourse

Wtf why the opening so slow and the ending energetic it should be the other way round. Im really excited now tho how many episodes is Kai? Im tempted to marathon.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 03:50 AM

#ILoveRogue

Yeah, I loved the ending but the opening was zzzz.

Kai is about 160 episodes I think. They barely cut any filler out of the Buu saga.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 03:58 AM

X-Men Discourse

Aren't u happy Gohan can still go Mystic?? And at least throw a kick??? lol.
Mmmm, the Android Saga is 50 episodes and the Buu saga is 60.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 04:00 AM

#ILoveRogue

I'm so glad he can still go Mystic but once they get to RoF he'll probably go SSJ zzzz. I also wish he actually got a uniform.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 04:25 AM

X-Men Discourse

I figure there will be some departure from the movies. The whole thing is weird. They're essentially retconing them out of continuity.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 04:53 AM

#ILoveRogue

I watched the episode, it was a lot of fun. Slice of life DB = best DB.

But they really ruined Videl harder than even Gohan. How did she go from anti-social crimefighter into doting housewife??? Ugh.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (38) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll