Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

It's been a good ride: Mass Effect Appreciation, ...The Best.
Personamanx
 Posted: May 10 2014, 12:18 PM

Swollen Member

In 2008 a game was released by the BioWare company. That game started a franchise that would capture the imagination and the attention of both new and old science fiction fans a like. Paying loving homage to the pioneers of old while introducing it's own unique concepts and characterizations to the genre. Games Radar called it "The best new franchise of this generation", the people of the world call it...

user posted image

This thread is for all discussion of the main "Mass Effect" game series as well as all auxiliary material. Paragon or Renegade feel welcome to discuss all aspects of the series with your fellow fans.
PM
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: May 10 2014, 12:22 PM

Advanced Member

Bioware has shut down the rumor that the next game will be called "Mass Effect: Contact."
PMWebsite
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 10 2014, 12:41 PM

Swollen Member

Cleaning up an inaccurate rumour or just trying to guide prying eyes away. We'll see how it goes.

PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 10 2014, 12:53 PM

Swollen Member

So to really start things off let's talk about our individual Shepards. Sex, Class, back story, Paragon/Renegade, ETC.
PM
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: May 10 2014, 07:40 PM

Advanced Member

I never used FemShep in any of my plays, so i don't know much about her side.
PMWebsite
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 10 2014, 07:45 PM

Swollen Member

I've never finished a playthrough of all three games with Male Shepard. I just find FemShep to offer a more unique experience and I don't project myself on to the character which I find allows me to go routes in dialogue that I just never do with male Shepard. And while aside from pronouns the dialogue is identical I find the execution and delivery of the lines to be very different between the two Sheps and I generally prefer Fem. Granted the fun in that is comparing. Talking with EDI in the third game comes across very differently between the two sexes.

I'm generally a Sentinel or a Vanguard class-wise.
PM
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: May 10 2014, 08:34 PM

Advanced Member

My custom made FemShep figure.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 11 2014, 10:18 AM

Swollen Member

Anyone else watch these before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpeRk1YFn8s
PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 14 2014, 08:16 AM

Swollen Member

Anyone else hear the "Commander Shepard" song from Miracle of Sound?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRDJLcYua0
PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 23 2014, 11:20 AM

Swollen Member

For any future entries in the series do you think Bioware should further the series gameplay in the direction of a Third-Person Shooter with RPG elements or do you think they should go back and strengthen it's ties to the RPG much like the first entry into the series.

Are there any abandoned gameplay mechanics you'd like to see return? Did anyone like the Mako at all?

Which game, treated stand alone by the actual combative gameplay was the best in the series? Why?

This is my favourite thread on the CBRev.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll