Pages: (21) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

How To Get Away With Murder, aka The Viola Davis Show
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 01:05 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

user posted image

A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives.

Creator: Peter Nowalk
Stars: Viola Davis, Billy Brown, Alfred Enoch

LET'S

TALK

BUSINESS

user posted image

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 06:24 PM

Still Endangered

I never want to go drinking/dancing with any of professors, ever.

And yet...

SPOILERS:
All of S1, I read Annalise and Wes' relationship as maternal, and sliiightly sexual. The maternal thing was obviously intentional, and I always wondered if I was just reading into certain lingering touches as being sexual. Now I know I wasn't! that was intentional too! I love how uncomfortable that makes me.

This premiere was good. I was preeeety shocked that Annalise is bi. Didn't see that coming. I'm glad that PReP got a shoutout on mainstream, network television. Always be safe, kids!

PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:30 PM

SPOILERS:
Are e all clear on Bonnie's being bi and in love with Annalise or that's just me? I felt making Annalise bi actually added a layer to that situation. Viola/Famke are the most powerful power couple in television and I want to have their babies. The first time I watched season 1 I hated Bonnie. 2nd time I hated her less. Now I'm back to full hatred. Rebecca </3
lol Annalise was stroking Wes' chest in like, the pilot. I actually thought she was going to shove her tongue down his throat this episode.
I'm confused about Annalise being okay with Frank theoretically murering Rebecca, but if Bonnie does it she's a monster???? I mean, she IS a monster but??? I guess that has to do with the nature of Annalise's relationship with both of them/their respective history.
I want to know more about Laurel's upbringing.

--------------------
PM
^
vitamin
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:32 PM

It's beautiful.

I should really watch premiere, bc Famke behbeh

--------------------
I know, boo. I know ~ ted(d(y))
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:47 PM

that's why I wanted us to get Viola Davis/Famke avatars. Watch it!!!!

--------------------
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 08:06 PM

Napkin Bracelet

SPOILERS:
It kind of had to be Bonnie so that reveal wasn't surprising but I didn't expect her to be completely psychopathic about the whole thing. I liked Bonnie in S1 as someone who was fucked up but slightly less fucked up than most of the rest of the cast but also a lot more pathetic, but Liza Weil plays quiet psycho very well, so this should be fun. And yeah, I totally think she's in love with Annalise.

Was not expecting the Bisexual Annalise reveal. I do wish they'd toned down Famke's feelings just a smidge, like, okay, still be into her, but thinking about someone who screwed you over every day for fifteen years is a bit crazy.

I've always enjoyed that Annalise/Wes's relationship walks the line between mother/child and lovers and is disconcerting either way.

That was a waste of Steven Culp, unless they were just setting him up to be an adversary later on. Although that was still kind of a waste.

I was expecting to find out that the female client was painting the family portrait with her aunt's blood. Was that just me?

I do wonder how long this show can pull off doing these crazy flashforwards. The show works just fine without them, and if they keep trying it every season premiere, it's going to get ridiculous at some point.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Sep 30 2015, 07:35 PM

Still Endangered

SPOILERS:
Bonnie is clearly in love with Annalise. Annalise either knows and is disgusted by this for some reason, or doesn't know somehow...? Remember in S1 when she thought Bonnie liked her husband? Calling and asking if she was with him, that other thing she said implying that she wanted him, but I can't remember clearly. And her husband (what was his name?!) obviously thought the same. So Annalise might not realize (or might not have until now) that Bonnie is very in love with her. And aside from her thinking she had the hots for her husband, Annalise is annoyed by Bonnie's "mousy presence".

As for her being bi, in my head-cannon Bonnie is a lesbian who just slept with Asher cuz he was there, and accidentally caught feelings.

Did you see how rich Laurel's family is during the Christmas episode? I bet they're some big time crime family.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Oct 1 2015, 10:44 PM

Still Endangered

Ok, was it just me or were Connor and Oliver not even together when he slept with that guy? I thought they both knew what was going on between them, and then Oliver just overreacted. Connor even tells him he didn't think they were exclusive when he first gets upset. http://i.imgur.com/H45WCPv.gif

PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 02:08 PM

I watched season 1 as Bonnie being in love with Sam and Annalise both at the same time which makes her so tragic. Annalise clearly picked on it too.
Another AMAZEBALLS episode!!!
SPOILERS:
Annalise/Bonnie history is starting to unravel. My guess rn is Anna helped Bonnie escape a violent husband/bf/gf/parents. And killed that/those persons. More future plotlines. Oh and the case Annalise and Eve worked on 10 years earlier is definitely coming back at some point. Or should.
Wasn't it implied at some point in s1 that Bonnie had been the victim of sexual violence? Or am I thinking of Annalise's backstory which definitely had sexual violence.
I love Eve so fucking much and I adore Evalise but: that's two women now basically kissing the ground Annalise walks on. Character favoritism much? Not to mention Nate who despite threatening to turn on her (due to her numerous abuse of his trust) always ends up doing what Annalise says. Also Evalise might be moving too fast??? I mean it's been two episodes ant they're already at the stage of "you're the best thing that ever happened in my life". That's fast.
Frank made me giggle. "THIS is closed for business." lol. Die please.
Idc much for Oliver/Connor. It might have been just a fling at the time for Connor but lets not forget Oliver was a very insecure man that Connor used for info. So him saying they weren't in a relationship bc he don't "do" relationships.... meh. If anything, the whole "you got AIDS because I prayed on your insecurities and discarded you the moment I had no more use for you" angle makes their story more tragic and thuse more entertaining. But other wise meh.
When is Asher dying. Even from a story perspective he hurts the plot because how is so much shit going down and he is so clueluess???
Please Annalise go have some sexy New York adventures with Eve.

Is Evalise the concretisation of Storm/Jean Grey????

--------------------
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:09 PM

Still Endangered

SPOILERS:
I don't think Connor should lose a wink of sleep from guilt over this. It's not his fault at all. Also was never sure why Connor fell for Oliver. I assumed it was because his life was spinning out of control and he was the only safe place he had.

No implied sexual violence in Bonnie's past, yet. This is the first we're learning about Bonnie really. And I thought her liking Sam was a red herring for her actually being madly in love with Annalise.

Agree that Evalise is happening quick. Like, they've been caught up on each other this whole time, but this is the first we've ever seen Analise metnion it. No longing glances at photos, or anything. But yes, she absolutely should ditch her students and staff and move to NYC.

That Frank scene made me laugh too. I like Frank, for three reasons:
1. His accent
2. I was surprised he actually had feelings for Laurel
3. He killed Lila. Not glad he did it, but all of S1 I thought Annalise did it, so he absolved her of guilt in my eyes.

Asher's scenes makes me violently angry. Of all the human beings on the face of this planet Bonnie could've picked...
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (21) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll