Pages: (21) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

How To Get Away With Murder, aka The Viola Davis Show
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:27 PM

X-Men Discourse

I'm just waiting for Bonnie to "accidentally" cut off Asher's leg and fire him and next thing you know he's become a prison guard and impregnated a latina girl.

I thought Bonnie had killed Lila because she was jealous. I think Bonnie genuinely loved Sam and maybe even did what she did in the season finale as revenge, partly.

Idk enough yet about Frank to have concrete feelings about him one way or another. I maintain Laurel should end up with Wes.

Well Annalise IS a secret person. No one knows even at this point of her past with Eve afaik???

Connor was a douchebag. Exploited Oliver. I liked that Asher was concerned over his well being tho.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:43 PM

Still Endangered

Tru, but I like that Connor is a douchebag. Now who will be our bad boy? Frank?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:48 PM

X-Men Discourse

oh I love Connor. But that don't absolve him. I can see how he would feel guilty. Even though like it was said, it was ultimately Oliver's mistake to get black out drunk and have a one night stand with a stranger. I find domesticated Connor to be really tame. They're going too fast on that one too. Laurel's thing with Frank has been going on for too long otoh but I guess they won't resolve that until it's revealed what he did. Boring. Mickaela is the only one with an interesting personal life this season. Hello salty goodness.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 9 2015, 08:26 AM

X-Men Discourse

I don't know what's more amazing, Bichaela and Connor sexcapades or Laurel and Bonnie girl night out. I was confused why Annalise came down so hard on Tanya. 'you give a bad name to us people who REALLY love sex'. Whats that even mean.
So I guess Eve's out of the picture? ://// I'm starting to wonder if she'll be the season villain.

--------------------
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Oct 10 2015, 12:23 AM

Still Endangered

How can you call Michaela a [female dog] after this week's episode revealed her tragic backstory? The poor girl has suffered enough! No wonder she's so uptight!

I hope Rebecca's foster brother sticks around for awhile. smile.gif

If I were Connor, I wouldn't have even told Oliver about the sex party. especially since nothing happened. Or is he obligated to tell his boyfriend about near misses too? What are the rules?

I think Annalise meant people-who-enjoy-having-sex vs people-who-enjoy-having-sex-and-also-commit-manslaughter-during.

I hope you're wrong. I don't want her to be the villain. Annalise needs to runaway to NY with her girlfriend before she ends up bleeding out on the floor.

Asher has achieved a new level of contempt. I want Annalise to find out, and sick Frank on him. Omg, I'm so mad at him.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 10 2015, 09:47 AM

X-Men Discourse

Why are u mad?

I never called Michael a [female dog]?!!! I love her. I called her Bichaela. Because she's potentially bi. Well maybe.

I think it's supposed to show Connor's emotional journey into perfect bf. Boring.

I can live with evil Famke. If she sticks around for long.

--------------------
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 08:43 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

LOL, Bonnie.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 09:48 PM

Still Endangered

They're just stomping on all of Bonnie's dignity. All of it. Someone call her a doctor to cure her of the feelings she's caught.
Ugh, Asher.
UGH virginity tests
Wes isn't slick at all.
Rebecca's foster brother continues to intrigue me.
QUOTE (Shrugr @ Oct 10 2015, 01:47 PM)

I never called Michael a [female dog]?!!! I love her. I called her Bichaela. Because she's potentially bi. Well maybe.

Ohh. Ha! I was keeping the vowel sound the same, so I read bi as short for [female dog]. But you were keeping the consonants the same, with the hard ch sound. Isn't language grand?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 16 2015, 02:41 PM

X-Men Discourse

I'm so pissed, Famke is apparently gone for gud?!!!?
Also, Rebecaa's fake brother is obviously the shooter. Im shipping him & Wes tbh.
We don't even know what happened to psycho Regina George.
This episode was more boring than previous ones. I'm ready for episodes to start focusing on some of the K5 individually again. We're obviously getting that with Asher next week but. He's the blandest one.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 04:44 PM

X-Men Discourse

holy shitballs this episode is spectacular.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (21) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll