Pages: (21) « First ... 19 20 21  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

How To Get Away With Murder, aka The Viola Davis Show
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Feb 24 2017, 06:24 AM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

yeah Im done.
SPOILERS:
I thought for 0.5 seconds when they showed Frank in the house it was gonna be Wes I was so hopeful. lmao when Michaela asked the others to follow her to the bathroom I thought they were gonna enter and find Mahoney's body like I really wanted them to have their own murder subplot next season where they try to cover it up AND hide it from Annalise in a comical fashion you know? Id fully support them embracing how farcical the plot has gotten and they just murder more and more ppl for more flimsy reason and get away with it through whacky schemes.

anyway that killer guy was hot. like steaming.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 01:09 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

not one bit of promo ajdgsjsks truly rest in peace viola davis show.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 05:30 PM

Napkin Bracelet

I finally saw a TGIT promo that included new HTGAWM clips.

It was boring, though.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 07:06 PM

Napkin Bracelet

I can't watch until the weekend, someone tell me how this was and also remind me how last season ended because I remember nothing except the shit with Laurel's dad.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 07:24 PM

Still Endangered

Last season? I don't know her.

Now THIS season started with Annalise going home and Cicely Tyson making me cry.

And then Annalise FINALLY did what she should have done SEASONS ago and fired those ungrateful brats!!! It only took her losing nearly everything in her life, but once you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up. She waited too long and lost her girlfriend, but she oughta work on taking care of herself right now anyway.

Asher and Michaela is still a thing, which still shocks and disgusts me. Laurel is on a revenge mission and I'm a little annoyed. Connor's arc is going to end on him being a stay-at-home-dad, mark my words.

I still have hope for the Wes'-secret-twin theory.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (21) « First ... 19 20 21 
Add Reply
New Poll