Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series [El Rey]
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 18 2015, 01:50 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

sonja <3

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 12:48 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked Seth & Kate's "mexican honeymoon" but it all fell to shit like 2 episodes in, lol.

Rafa tho wub.gif

Kate really comes into her own in season 2. Her resolve is stronger and she's a bit more prepared to deal with the Culebra's. Mostly, her journey is about reuniting with her brother and attempting to help him deal with what's going on, which actually plays parallel to S1 Seth/Richie in a lot of ways.

But I'll talk more about that when you finish season 2.

QUOTE (zreakdown @ Nov 18 2015, 04:50 PM)
sonja <3

http://i.imgur.com/vG9w5ro.png

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 12:54 PM

im powering thru the last 3 eps of the season. jacob needed to die for kate and scott's development. Im glad his is the one death that stuck. sexmachine makes for a great antagonist. freddie is kinda boring this season but I didnt like him anyway. Im glad theres less focus on him. forever confused as to why santanico is dragging that ball n chain everywhere with her. or why she treats him as an equal.
is paloma never coming back?

--------------------
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:02 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Santanico just likes Richie. Idk why. Probably because he's like the one person who hasn't tried to keep her in slavery or something to do with him being her progeny.

Carlos is the worst. Like he can go fuck himself. I'm so upset that I felt bad for him in S1.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:06 PM

he's such a piece of shit to her but I cant get over how much slashfic potentiass he has in him. like with literally every male characters. literally.

--------------------
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:14 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you see the episode where she got pissed at him for being so annoying and kicked his ass?

I C O N I C

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:23 PM

santanico beating the shit out of the men in her life is everything.

'guess I was already frigid when I was with you carlitos.'
<8
s2 totally fixed my main problem with her, that she was so passive and needed someone to save her.
I remain perplexed by richanico. its like they were supposed to be that big thing in s1 and then he buys her a bracelet she just wants to be fuckbuddies the end. also season is not finished but I hope theres a resolution to the fact he clearly dont understand or share her desire for vengeance. I mean that alone throws me off on the whole ship. he dont love her.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:28 PM

I was gonna give a fuck but. Im all out of fucks to give.
omg what a dumbass <3

--------------------
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:39 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I never thought of her as passive or needing to be saved, but rather her hands were tied by the council and couldn't escape without outside help. Richie & Seth went into the maze thing and that supposedly allowed Santanico to finally be free of the titty twister and free to exact her revenge on Malvado. They were necessary tools for her to gain her freedom.

The thing with Richie is - that he understands Santanico's need for revenge but that's not his priority. His priority is finally moving out from under Seth's thumb and making a name for himself outside of being "Seth Gecko's little brother."

Also, Richie has always had trouble with connecting with other people emotionally. There's a small fan theory that it's because he's on the spectrum, but I just think it was because his development in that area was stunted by his abusive father and Seth taking on the primary caregiver role and kinda babying Richie his entire life. So, for me, it's not surprising that he's not really thinking about Santanico's problems as his own. He's too self-involved at this point in his life to really be in a true relationship (romantic & platonic) with other people.

There's several parts toward the end of season 2 finale with both Santanico & Seth speaking on those same traits of Richie.

Honestly, the most important thing to remember about this show is that outside of Kate & Freddie, there are no true good guys. It's either bad guys or morally corrupt guys who are thrown into conflict with the bad guys. They're never going to do the right thing because it's right or because it helps people. They'll fall into doing it if it a)falls in-line with their personal goals/moral beliefs, b)by accident, lol. c) to piss the bad guys off.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 01:45 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm so glad there's another person for which I can talk about this show.

*weeps silently*

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll