Pages: (15) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

We Are Overwatch
Fod_2K16
 Posted: May 11 2016, 07:36 PM

Advanced Member

Hey, guys!

Checking in.

Team Symmetra, represent!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 11 2016, 07:58 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Funny thing about Symmetra....she's technically a bad guy. Like she works for a company that does real shady shit, and Lucio is waging Guerilla war against them for destroying the favellas in Rio
PMWebsite
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: May 11 2016, 09:17 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The Big G @ May 11 2016, 07:58 PM)
Funny thing about Symmetra....she's technically a bad guy. Like she works for a company that does real shady shit, and Lucio is waging Guerilla war against them for destroying the favellas in Rio

Nice!

It's sort of the same with Public Security Section 9. They may technically be the "good guys" but they specialize in information warfare, hacking, government espionage, covert assassinations, and black ops.
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: May 12 2016, 01:00 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Symmetra is a player I didn't really use in the beta. I'll have to play with her more when release hits.

I've already pre-ordered on PS4, but I'm hopeful to upgrade my tower in the next few months and I'll buy the $40 edition for PC.

Won't be cheap though. I built this mostly off hand me down parts in 2011. I need a mobo, CPU, GPU, new RAM and a Power Supply. Target price of $600.
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 12 2016, 05:07 PM

I just play it on my acer laptop

ALSO

Next monday the release the animated short "Dragons": Genji vs Hanzo

ALSO the newest comic was released starring Symettra
PMWebsite
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: May 12 2016, 05:39 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ May 12 2016, 01:00 PM)
Symmetra is a player I didn't really use in the beta. I'll have to play with her more when release hits.

I've already pre-ordered on PS4, but I'm hopeful to upgrade my tower in the next few months and I'll buy the $40 edition for PC.

Won't be cheap though. I built this mostly off hand me down parts in 2011. I need a mobo, CPU, GPU, new RAM and a Power Supply. Target price of $600.

I've been watching a lot of uploaded videos of people using Symmetra in the closed beta.

Her left click fire has a very limited range. Most people use her right click fire which is a slow charge up orb.

It's mostly used to deny enemy players from advancing, rather than be used to attack players directly. However, it can best be used directly against Bastion and Rienhardts. It eats Bastions up for breakfasts, and will pass through Reinhardt's shields while doing damage to him and anyone behind him.

Players use her turrets the most, and your best tactic with those is to place them as high as you can. Most people look dead ahead or down, so aiming high takes a fraction of a second longer and will make a difference.

You can set up a total of 6 turrets. Her ultimate is her teleporter. Her teleporter and turrets do not have much HP, and so you need to be careful where you set them.

Symmetra is best used defensively, but some of the best videos uploaded of Symmetra players were ones where players used her offensively.

Her Shield ability has been reworked to 25 shield points instead of the original 75 or 50. There was some debate before the beta opened as to the actual number.

What kind of acer laptop? because that's what I have.

I think I bought mine back in 2012 or 2013.
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: May 12 2016, 06:10 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (The Big G @ May 12 2016, 08:07 PM)

ALSO

I love that the idea for those characters started as the same character, but that they split the two down the middle, and made them enemy brothers.
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 14 2016, 08:23 AM

QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ May 12 2016, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (The Big G @ May 12 2016, 08:07 PM)

ALSO

I love that the idea for those characters started as the same character, but that they split the two down the middle, and made them enemy brothers.

Im glad they split them up.
PMWebsite
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 16 2016, 07:51 PM

Dragons out

PMWebsite
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 19 2016, 07:57 PM

Update:

-Pharah comic came out today-it was ok

-Sunday the next animated short starring Solider 76 comes out

-Game coming out on monday at 4pm PST

-Looks like a new character might get announced in the next couple of days "Sombra"
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (15) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll