Pages: (15) « First ... 13 14 15  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

We Are Overwatch
The Big G
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 01:57 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Blizz was going to release a prequel Graphic novel called OW First Strike that was supposed to come out last Nov, but they scrapped it because they changed the story a bunch.

Ranking the OW Comics:

1. Uprising
2. Tie: Reflections (Holiday special) & Old Soldiers (Reaper vs Ana & Soldier)
4. Legacy (Ana vs Widowmaker)
5. Binary (Torb encounters/adopts Bastion)
6. Junkenstein (Halloween Special)
7. Going Legit (Junkrat and Roadhog Shenanigans)
8. A Better World (Symmetra does Corporate espionage)
9. Tie: Mission Statement (Pharah leads her squad against the God AI Anubis) & Train Hopper (McCree fights Talon)
11. Dragon Slayer (Rein fights a local german gang)
12. Destroyer (Torb fights a giant mech controlled by an old ass hole friend of his)

Whats funny is that my Top 6 all came out after the game came out, and the bottom we're all part of the promotion of the game.
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 06:44 PM

Still Endangered

Ok but what about my fan comic Sexy Cowboy Adventure? Where does that rank?
(hint: it should be #1)
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Apr 7 2017, 06:44 PM)

I'm sorry LP but Train Hopper was pretty dull and forgettable. The only thing from that story that was remotely interesting was Talon using Blackwatch techniques and that former BW members joined up with Talon
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 08:26 PM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (The Big G @ Apr 7 2017, 11:51 PM)

I'm sorry LP but Train Hopper was pretty dull and forgettable. The only thing from that story that was remotely interesting was Talon using Blackwatch techniques and that former BW members joined up with Talon

Oh no not that comic. I mean the one I wrote where McCree and I go on a cattle drive and fall in love. It's like a straight brokeback mttn without the sad bits and some back to the future references thrown in. I drew it in crayon smile.gif
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Apr 7 2017, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (The Big G @ Apr 7 2017, 11:51 PM)

Oh no not that comic. I mean the one I wrote where McCree and I go on a cattle drive and fall in love. It's like a straight brokeback mttn without the sad bits and some back to the future references thrown in. I drew it in crayon smile.gif

ahhh
PMWebsite
^
The Big G
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 08:52 PM

user posted image

bae
PMWebsite
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 4 2017, 07:04 AM

Lots of leaks coming out. SO I thought i would share.Take these with as much salt as you want:

1st: Doomfist is coming with the one year anniversary. He's a melee offense hero who is a Rein/Trace hybrid. His ult is a shockwave that can one shot people in the epicenter and then knock back those within 2-4 meters. Also Terry Crews WILL be voicing Doomfist This was found on 4chan.

2nd: Another user claiming to be a QA from Blizz but not the same guy as the first. Follows up saying that Doomfist is coming out Quarter 2 of 2017. Second a hero called "Bria" who is about area denial is coming out in Q3 of 2017. Then we get a guy called "Ivon" who uses swarm bots late 2017.

3rd:
user posted image

Now Hammeh over on youtube has found some proof in the PTR of encrypted things like skins/emotes and stuff so we may get another event
PMWebsite
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 15 2017, 06:35 AM

If your tired of reading the OW comics online

for the low price of $19.99 you can get
user posted image

except its coming out in October...

PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (15) « First ... 13 14 15 
Add Reply
New Poll