Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Westworld, {HBO 2016}
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 03:03 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Highly recommend following /r/westworld. So much tinfoil hats and conspiracy finding. I'll post some good bits here

https://imgur.com/a/XLeUI
https://i.redd.it/8164pgppiy1y.png
PM
^
slacker
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 05:08 PM

Advanced Member

I avoided all theories of season 1! It was glorious to watch and not just observe theories unfolding left and right.

Of course, I scribbled my own theories here and there, some lined up. Bernard being a host was a complete surprise to me. I actually pinned Ford as a host.
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: Dec 7 2016, 03:22 PM

frostitute

Around ep 4 or 5 I read all theories and I must admit that previously I hadn't even turn on my brain about the realness of others, or two time narratives while watching. Although clues about Bernard's hostness have been sprinkled here and there.

I wonder if any other hosts in other parks have been awaken?

I suspect that s2 might deal with hosts splitting into two or more tribes. Dolores might be leader of one of them.
PMEmail
^
gregyo
 Posted: Dec 7 2016, 06:43 PM

Ashley Davenport

Question: SPOILERS:
Is Delores Wyatt?

Equally important question: Do you guys think Armistice would marry me?
PM
^
slacker
 Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:23 PM

Advanced Member

I think Wyatt never made it into an actual host, his narrative was merged with Delores.

I honestly hope the hosts don't go splitting up and working against each other. Kinda defeats the purpose of them being free of the humans' inclination for violent delights. But then I guess if they are truly as human as we are, then...
PM
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:58 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Wyatt was a fictional character based on Teddy being ordered by Dolores to murder those hosts. Ford's new narrative played off their past experiences, and was designed to trigger the reveries I would assume. Or memories... if those are different. It's what led to Dolores and soon to be Teddy getting their shit together. For the sake of the narrative, it doesn't seem there is a Wyatt. He was never displayed to the guests/board.

But having them live through the narrative helped spark consciousness.
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: Dec 12 2016, 04:43 PM

frostitute

THANDIE NEWTON IS A GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINEE FOR BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A SERIES, LIMITED SERIES, OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

HELL YESS!!!!

I'm ecstatic that Thandie's awesomeness has been recognized.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll