Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Shameless (US)
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 12:44 PM

The Counterfeit Cunt of Connecticut

user posted image

Finished season 1 so like everything Ill say is definitely outdated but it took that many years of Kaiolino harassment to get me to sit down and watch. Anyway.

I loved this. Maintain the first two episodes were the best of the season. Everything was moving very fast and everything was engaging. Show lost steam for a while after that until V and Kev brought in Katey Kakes and then Monica showed up. Yikes.
Anyway I love Fiona, Lip, Karen, Ian and Sheila. Karen whole journey was a massive gut to the punch. I was really upset about her and Frank at first (gross ass writers smdh) but am not anymore. It made sense. Cheered when her pop offed himself.
I hate Frank but I think hes the most realistic character. The kids should be more fucked up than they are. I also hated Steve (for always waving his money at Fiona's face) and Kev (for always bitching ant the Gallaghers) at first but in the same situation Id probably do the same thing as Steve and he isnt being an ass about it, and Kev stopped being annoying when he adopted Kate Fuller. So just Frank. Hope he dies.

Anyway going to start s02 tonight. Want more from Ian, Karen and Carl. Less Frank. Plz.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 01:06 PM

#ILoveRogue

The kids' fucked-upness becomes more apparant as the series goes on. They all have an innate tendency for self-destruction that mostly seems to come from a lack of self-worth.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 01:24 PM

I cant wait to suffer. Also accidentally got all of s2 in 360p. Hate when that happens what am I supposed to do now.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 05:19 AM

I didnt notice Lips fashion sense in season 1. Sharp.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 03:50 PM

Had to take a break halfway thru s2 and now Im waiting for DBS to start but favorite things so far:
1. "You and Ian are my rocks" I was shook truly a spiritual experience
2. "Dont ever hit one of my kids again"
3. *smacks steve in the head*

Im so happy Kitty ran away with Malik instead of going back to the Prolotheans. But still I wish shed just stuck around.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 02:29 PM

The reason behind Lips dropping out is so corny. Like isnt Karen months away from getting a phat check from her dads life insurance? Also pretty adamant abt wanting not to keep the baby? I get the resolve to be the opposite of Frank makes him act out in stupid ways but... you re supposed to be smarter than that, Philip.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 04:19 PM

#ILoveRogue

Lip is probably the Gallagher who makes the most stupid decisions. Just a total mess (but stil one of my favs).

I don't remember who Kitty and Malik are.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 04:20 PM

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 04:21 PM

Kitty is Ethel. Bc Madison Davenport plays a character that is basically Kitty in another show.

Yeah I had a hunch starting the show but I think Lip has cemented his place as my #1 fave.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 12:19 PM

Steve is so annoying post season 1 he should have never come back.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll