Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, I wanna take you for a ride!
Gene
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 04:51 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

QUOTE (RLAAMJR. @ Dec 2 2016, 09:18 PM)
It'\s been rumored that we will be getting Marvel vs Capcom 4 in 2015. Who is very excited for this game? Well I am because it's pretty much my favorite fighting game series. Been a fan of X-men: Children of the Atom, X-men vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, MVC2, MVC3 and UMVC3.

I hope we'll see the X-men still when MVC4 will materializes.

How are we getting it in 2015?

Did Barry fuck the timeline again?
PM
^
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 09:36 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

QUOTE (PatriX @ Dec 3 2016, 01:06 PM)
IT'S CONFIRMED
NO X-MEN IN MVC4

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, IDIOTS?

It's not confirmed.

QUOTE (Marty Stein @ Dec 3 2016, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (RLAAMJR. @ Dec 2 2016, 09:18 PM)
It'\s been rumored that we will be getting Marvel vs Capcom 4 in 2015. Who is very excited for this game? Well I am because it's pretty much my favorite fighting game series. Been a fan of X-men: Children of the Atom, X-men vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, MVC2, MVC3 and UMVC3.

I hope we'll see the X-men still when MVC4 will materializes.

How are we getting it in 2015?

Did Barry fuck the timeline again?

Sorry but thank you. I edited my mistake. smile.gif

--------------------
"Lightning, deliver this place from darkness!" - Storm in X-men TAS

"Do you know what happens to a toad when struck by lightning? Same thing that happens to everything else." - Storm in first X-men Movie.
PMEmail
^
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 10:08 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

the gameplay trailer.

--------------------

"Do you know what happens to a toad when struck by lightning? Same thing that happens to everything else." - Storm in first X-men Movie.
PMEmail
^
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 10:35 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

UMVC3 is also back and now available in ps4 while pc and xboxone release will be on March 2017

user posted image

all DLC included, which means all DLC characters , all the DLC costumes will be included. (except the Magneto alt that got pulled)

This post has been edited by RLAAMJR.: Dec 3 2016, 10:44 PM

--------------------

PMEmail
^
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 10:41 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

Article: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/marvel_v...ity-stones.aspx

quoting

When I asked them about the rumor that the game’s roster would not include as many (or any) characters from the X-Men or Fantastic Four series due film rights issues (the current film series for those franchises are owned by Fox and not Marvel Studios) and would instead favor characters already in the Marvel cinematic universe, Creative Director of Marvel Entertainment Bill Roseman didn’t tense up the way PR folks tend to when you ask them a difficult question. While Marvel wants to take a forward-thinking stance with the characters they include in the game, he wants to make sure fans of all of Marvel properties, including X-Men, were happy. “That heritage is not lost,” he told me. Not the straight answer I was looking for, but it left me hopeful about my chances of Berserker Barraging people as Wolverine next year.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
PatriX
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 07:08 AM

Another "x" in statistix

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Dec 3 2016, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (PatriX @ Dec 3 2016, 04:06 PM)
IT'S CONFIRMED
NO X-MEN IN MVC4

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, IDIOTS?

Who are you talking to?

Nobody

Which is the target audience of this game.

--------------------
formerly known as Chakal
I am a relic.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Optic Rage!
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 04:58 PM

Advanced Member

That gameplay looks like Tekken vs SF which was absolute trash. Obvious the budget has been much reduced this time round, which is no surprise given Capcom's recent fortunes. Given the more than likely shit MCU roster we'll be getting my hype is dead. The fact they gave Carol the co-staring spot in this trailer says it all.

In the event we do get any X-Men characters, i'd be surprised to see anyone outside of Wolverine, Magneto and Deadpool.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 05:08 PM

#ReplaceRogue

They will announce Deadpool close to release. That fanbase is too vocal and active to ignore. Just look at how much anguish Gambit fans caused during MvC3's rollout and now imagine a fanbase 1000 times more rabid.
PM
^
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 10:17 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

Morrigan and Captain America reveal.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 10:21 PM

Advanced Member

I owned with Amaterasu in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll