New Poll

3% on Netflix
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 05:25 AM

X-Men Discourse

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

3% is a Brazilian, dystopian thriller series created by Pedro Aguilera, starring Bianca Comparato and João Miguel.
The show is set in a future wherein people are given a chance to go to the "better side" of a world divided between progress and affluence in the Offshore, and devastation and poverty in the Inland, but only 3% of the candidates succeed.

Finished the pilot just last night and i am hooked. Its like all those shitty YA adaptations done right. Some Hunger Games some divergent some the 100 some Mr Robot. Aesthetically its gr8, the acting is on point and even tho I still dk any of the characters name theyre all my children. Except for Michele and Ezequiel.

user posted image

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 10:14 AM

Advanced Member

I just started season 3 of The 100. The acting in season three of The 100 is a little better, but why are all the black men crazy warmongers or godbotherers? (except Lincoln, he's the best. I ♥♥♥ Lincoln!!!!)

If this show is like the 100, but has fully rounded ethnic characters then I'll watch.
PMEmail
^
Gene
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 12:51 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

Michele, you dumb fuck.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 01:21 PM

X-Men Discourse

QUOTE (Gene @ Dec 14 2016, 09:51 PM)
Michele, you dumb fuck.

I cant tell if this is about the cubes.

--------------------
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 01:36 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

No, it's about Whatsherface.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 01:38 PM

X-Men Discourse

yeah I didnt like that twist. already bored with her character tbh

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 02:13 PM

X-Men Discourse

1. Fernando
2. Joana
3. Rafael
4. Smartass mcfuckboi whose name I dont rmbr

Edit: its Marco.

--------------------
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 02:07 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

Aline and Joana can come step on me.

I loved Fernando until he started treating Michele like Ross's sandwich on Friends. "That sandwich was the only good thing going on in my life!" I feel you, but you've known each other for 36 hours. Pump the breaks there, kiddo.

The last scene with Ezequiel is sooooooo Dramatic.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 03:35 PM

X-Men Discourse

This was the most intense thing.
SPOILERS:
I would kill for a whole episode of Joana and Fernando. I hated how they ended up there but it was worth it and I hope they stay paired up next season. Michele and Rafael can choke idc.
Joana literally had the best scene when she got in Ezequiels face. Im so proud.
Where are the Gays? Ive been looking since the pilot. I had a feeling about Marco and Rafael. Still suspicious about him tbh. Even tho he wont shut up about having children but like thats not mutually exclusive. I also wouldn't mind Joana, Cassia and or Aline to find love with each other. like <3
I was disappointed that Ezequiels wife didnt end up going rogue instead of....
anyway I cant wait for season 2 this was magnificent. Hoping Joana gets a bigger role because I feel like she didnt bond with the rest of the cast (Michele, Fernando, Rafael). Probably cuz she had more scenes with Ezequiel to build up to that finale.
I was bothered by Fernando going from Im independent Im strong I know I can do this for myself by myself to whatever that was at the end. But I guess he lost the support of his father so he was overcompensating for that. Its icky but it makes sense and the show acknowledged it wasnt healthy (when the agents commented the relationship between him and Michele was entirely one sided.)

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll