Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Revenge AKA Emily VanCamp's Hair Appreciation
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: May 4 2014, 10:04 PM

MILK IS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Well damn. They've more than made up for those lackluster mid-season episodes.
PM
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 01:25 PM

user posted image

Tonight, bitches.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 04:47 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I fucking hate charlotte so much. I hope she dies a painful death and no one cares.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 07:21 PM

I LOL'd when Victoria told her to suck it the fuck up.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 07:26 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know. It made me laugh so hard. I wish she had slapped Charlotte

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 08:05 PM

Charlotte and Daniel are not worthy of her mothering or the Grayson name.

I want it to somehow get to a point where Victoria verbally acknowledges Emily as the daughter she wishes she'd had instead of the two whiny assholes she ended up with.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 11:25 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That would be great but Victoria is too prideful to acknowledge Emily.

You know, it's getting increasingly difficult to watch this show. I basically want everyone outside of Emily, Jack, and Nolan to die. And every time I see them on screen and reminded that they are not dead- I become infuriated.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 11:44 PM

Quick side question: Did you watch this week's Arrow yet?

Back on topic: I thought they would eventually go for an uneasy Emily/Victoria team-up against Conrad, but then they shot that to hell. Or stabbed it in the gut and left it in the middle of the road, as it were. Actually, they kind of did a very subtle version of the, "I'm more proud of you than my own useless children," thing with Conrad and Emily at the jail cell, now that I think about it. Like he seemed actually impressed/amused by what she did to him.

They just keep shoving unlikeable people down our throats while throwing away decent characters like Padma and Patrick, and I increasingly get the sense that we're supposed to think Emily is more fucked up than anyone and that half the assholes are assholes because she made them that way in her revenge-ing (Charlotte, Daniel), to which I say GMAFB -- plus if we're blaming one character for another's shitty actions, wouldn't Emily, in turn, be Conrad/Victoria/the Initiative's fault? -- and just let her go out on a righteous murder spree. The series finale should be like that of 24, except I would like Emily to wield another axe or sword instead of a gun, and get away with it in the end.

I mean, I love watching Madeleine Stowe chew the scenery the fuck up, but the idea that Victoria is in a position to be looking to balance the scales against anyone is ridiculous.

I don't think she's done a voice-over since the first episode, though, which is... interesting.
PM
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 08:12 PM

EVC's hair was excellent this episode.

Margaux's, meanwhile, was the worst it's been so far.

Christa B. Allen surprised me in the Jack/Charlotte scene. Maybe she can pull off a half-way interesting sarcastic bitch after all?

SPOILERS:
Disappointed that they're holding off on revealing Emily's true identity to David. Like so many things on this show, they didn't even bother to give her a plausible reason for not taking immediate action. She was so fucking gung-ho to get to him, which both Nolan and Jack knew, so they see him and say nothing and then... she just decides she needs to "win him back" first? Okay.

I like the idea of David on a crazy revenge tear, but it looks like his target is going to be Nolan, and I will have none of that, thank you.

LOLLLLLL @ "Clarke-block".

Overall, a decent episode.
PM
^
JackalsIII
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 08:11 AM

Advanced Member

We saw last week's but not yesterdays episode (yet).

Can't believe the show actually went through with SPOILERS:
David's coming out to the press. We thought for sure that something would happen and he would go back into hiding. I do like the idea of David enjoying harping on Conrad as everyone should just believe anything that is crazy that can be blamed on Conrad.

So the best part was when Jack recognized David and we knew the show was doing it. Then when Emily saw David, we thought the show must have gotten new writers as we were for sure thinking they were going to kill David immediately or something super crazy was going to happen to undo all of this.

Excited about this show for the first time since the season finale.

Also, Charlotte is horrible and the french gal's hair is terrible.

I do like that new friend of Victoria, she is crazy but there is something else I really like about her

--------------------
shadowandflamewithmagik.com

My blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll