Pages: (22) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Flash (2014 TV Series), Run, Barry! RUN!!!
Gene
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 01:35 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

I warmed up to Cisco a lot this episode.
PM
^
JackalsIII
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 02:45 PM

Advanced Member

I really like Tom C in this episode.

I was annoyed with Barry taking the mask off after the second confrontation, where he runs away scared. It annoys me in movies and I thought with the show, they wouldn't do that as much as there will be plenty of non-mask time. Its only the second episode so I'll let it slide but its on notice

--------------------
shadowandflamewithmagik.com

My blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 01:50 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

Surprising no one, the CW has given The Flash a full 23-episode season order.
PM
^
JackalsIII
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 02:16 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Fringe Division @ Oct 21 2014, 02:50 PM)
Surprising no one, the CW has given The Flash a full 23-episode season order.

I wonder if that means the 13th episode is going to be done on the super cheap. one of them has to be a bottle episode

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
JackalsIII
 Posted: Oct 23 2014, 07:38 AM

Advanced Member

Saw the latest episode, a huge step up from the previous one. I heard a theory about how the best episodes of a series are typically the first, third and fifth episodes. So far, Flash is on point.

Tom C is super interesting and I just want more of that guy.

Not liking the idea of how, for a few episodes, we are going to have Barry's father thinking Barry is the killer and Barry having to keep it to himself. Though, he should just come right out and tell his father his secret.

oh, and I simply love how now that a weird crime happens, their first thought is that it must be a meta. They are not fooling around with lame guesses. I like a show that just commits to their universe.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 10:21 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

I am now two episodes behind, but it has come to my attention that there are people who hate Iris, and I would just like to say that unless she's undergone a complete personality change since the second episode, anyone who hates Iris is not to be trusted.
PM
^
JackalsIII
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 07:36 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Fringe Division @ Oct 28 2014, 11:21 PM)
I am now two episodes behind, but it has come to my attention that there are people who hate Iris, and I would just like to say that unless she's undergone a complete personality change since the second episode, anyone who hates Iris is not to be trusted.

I like her fine enough. I don't the will they won't they vibe from her. I wonder if its because people are unsure of her boyfriend / her father's partner. If he goes back, that won't reflect well on her. She's had evil dick in her.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 08:45 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

I made the mistake of watching episode 3 right after Arrow, so my response to Barry's opening monologue about what being alive means was basically yelling, "Do you know who's not being alive right now, Barry? Sara Lance! Sara Lance can't run anywhere anymore, Barry!"

Anyhow, yes, it was a huge improvement over the second episode. Maybe because the villain of the week spent most of his time in gas form and we didn't have to see him act badly as much as Multiplex.

Barry/Joe and Barry/Henry continue to wreck my feelings.

LOL at Joe's "I'm a detective!" reaction to Iris and Eddie. Look, someone on one of these shows isn't an idiot.

Joe is just the best. If he and Quentin don't meet and form the Awesome Dads Detective Club in the Arrow/Flash crossover, then there is no point to that crossover.

I know WestAllen is endgame and I like them together, but I'm shipping him more with Caitlin, I think.

I, too, am digging Cavanagh as Wells.
PM
^
JackalsIII
 Posted: Oct 30 2014, 07:09 AM

Advanced Member

They are totally hinting at Caitlin which seems awfully quick for my taste.

No wonder Wentworth Miller doesn't get much work, he has pretty much the same delivery. Which I adore but ooof, I can see it not working for every show. Though he made this the best episode thus far. Cisco came off pretty well too. I loved that smirk Miller gave at hearing his new codename. He's totally going to use it.

I sort of want a scene where Cisco gives the proper comic name but the newspapers give a conflicting name and see what happens then. It has to happen eventually. I guess, since we are talking about DC characters, the obvious name might actually be the actual name that others would come up so maybe that scene will never happened.

Felicity was a delight on the show and I love that they went the extra distance to have her absence be reflected on Arrow, in the same dress and everything. They could have easily just had the Flash adventure take place during one of the days we don't witness on Arrow.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 2 2014, 02:03 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

QUOTE (Fringe Division @ Oct 29 2014, 02:21 AM)

Someone on facebook compared her to Laurel and I almost fainted. Iris West, like Sara Lance, is too good for this fandom.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll