Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

DC Universe: Rebirth Discussion, Of course I remember you.
Satan
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 01:24 PM

frostitute

QUOTE (Supernature @ Jan 22 2016, 08:04 PM)
What are you hoping for ?

Less stupid books, more thought provoking book.
Less writers of old glory, more new blood that want to amaze and do thought provoking books.
Less nostalgia, more change.
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 02:59 PM

#ReplaceRogue

Did I say Spoiler ongoing yet?

Spoiler ongoing.

QUOTE (Beezzi @ Jan 23 2016, 07:48 PM)
I think we should just take most of GG's post and pin it the front page of the board. smile.gif

DC....maybe back to some period before Flashpoint...I don't know. Just can't get excited. The JLA comic right after the BIG reboot killed a tiny part of my soul.

They literally "PINGED"/DoSed Darkseid into submission.

They turned that into an animated movie and it was EVEN WORSE. Possibly the worst animated DC ever.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 05:44 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Take Brett Booth off of the flash, his art is worse than Rob Liefeld's."

I laughed so hard. I have been saying this for years. Brett Booth has the worst fucking art. Even in the 90's his art was horrendous by the era's low standards

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Jan 24 2016, 10:01 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Beezzi @ Jan 23 2016, 01:48 PM)
I think we should just take most of GG's post and pin it the front page of the board. smile.gif

DC....maybe back to some period before Flashpoint...I don't know. Just can't get excited. The JLA comic right after the BIG reboot killed a tiny part of my soul.

They literally "PINGED"/DoSed Darkseid into submission.

I know you're referring to Hitch's JLA, which I agree on. But as someone who never read JL of any kind, but loved Geoff Johns work on Superman, GL, and Aquaman, I so so so wanted JL to work. But I just don't care. The first two arcs were fine, the Aquaman crossover was great, but everything since has been meh. The War crossover, Forever Evil, dead period in between, and now a huge New Gods focused event. So much meh.
PM
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 12:12 PM

Advanced Member

So it looks like Rebirth won't be a hard reboot like Nu-52 but will refresh some titles while canceling others.

Looks like Tom King will be new writer for the rumored bi-weekly Batman.

"Batman/Superman," "Superman/Wonder Woman," "Grayson," "Starfire," "Black Canary," "Midnighter" and "Doctor Fate" may end before "Rebirth.

Grayson will probably become Nightwing. New Teen Titans book with Damian as the leader.

Rumored new titles - Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, New Green Lantern, Man of Steel, The Super Man.

Peter Tomasi might be the new Superman writer.

Justice Society of America will focus on young heroes.

All of this according to CBR.
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 01:21 PM

Still Endangered

So Tim is dead or in limbo for sure sad.gif
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 02:07 PM

frostitute

I might start reading Batman then. I've heard nothing but heaps of praise for Tom King's books, and Grayson's good.

Shame about Black Canary, I've been blown away by Annie Wu's talent. Crossing fingers that she does some new kewl book.
PMEmail
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 02:59 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Tim" is still headlining his own book with "Batman Beyond" teen Tim may just be brought back to the bat-line.

New Teen Titans with Damian leading is really weird but he's been going on a pretty great character journey these past few years so it could work.

Black Canary going back to BoP is great. I've heard great things about her solo and wish DC would keep that around as well but BoP needs to come back.

If Grayson really does end and King takes over a biweekly Batman then that could possibly mean more Spyral? Which Yay

Ugh, superman fans are soooo lucky to have Tomasi. The dude is a really solid writer and because he used to be an editor, he knows his way around cross-board continuity and how to implement in his stories.

JSA - I'm hearing it'll be like Titans Hunt but with old people and that's a bit weird but whatever.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 03:56 PM

Advanced Member

I wonder if New Green Lantern will be about Kyle, Baz, or a whole new character.

I hope Seeley gets some more work.

All i want for this rebirth is to have fun DC books again, i hope they keep the New Suicide Squad team in tact, Black Manta is so great there.
PMWebsite
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 04:14 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

new green lantern is supposedly about earth jessica cruz

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll