Pages: (23) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Starring Caity Lotz and other people
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 10:33 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

first one sounds like booster gold, tbh.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 10:46 PM

Napkin Bracelet

Booster Gold appeared on Smallville once (played by Eric Martsolf, which honestly makes me want to watch the episode, as that is an amazing combination of character/actor) and these are presumably the three characters that had never appeared on a live-action television show before.

I think it's Rip Hunter.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 09:00 AM

Napkin Bracelet

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrowflash-spi...aity-lotz/22290

So, what gives there? When might we know how it is even possible for Caity – whose character is deceased – to be a part of this new ensemble? We asked Mr. Kreisberg when we might get some answers.

“I think by the Spring, you’ll know,” Kreisberg teased. “We want to keep some surprises going, but we’re really excited about that series…. just to add another leg to the tripod, and complete it. We’ll get to see some of the characters that we’ve seen and introduce a whole bunch of new characters, and show them all in a different way, and have the show really feel different. As different as Flash feels from Arrow, this new show will feel different from both of them.”

*twirls around*

And, so we don’t have to keep saying “Arrow/Flash spinoff,” might we be finding out an actual title soon?

“I don’t know. It’s still very early in the process on that,” he said, explaining that getting the cast together was the first priority. “We had to make sure to get as much of the cast set as we could before we sat down to break this mega-series with all of these characters, rather than be do that and have people say they’re not interested,” he explained.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 10:46 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks like the Rogues of CW's The Flash is coming to haunt the recently revealed DC team show spinoff.

Deadline is reporting that Dominic Purcell has been tapped to reprise his role as Heat Wave from The Flash in the new super-team television show spinning off from The Flash and Arrow. Purcell joins a cast comprised of fellow rogue Captain Cold (played by Wentworth Miller), The Atom (played by Brandon Routh), Dr. Martin Stein (played by Victor Garber) and Caity Lotz in an unidentified role.

As for the prospective debut of this series, although it is still without a name, Deadline says that the CW is planning to launch i in the 2014 - 2015 midseason, akin to Agent Carter.
http://www.newsarama.com/23823-new-dc-team...h-s-rogues.html

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 11:24 AM

Napkin Bracelet

The Agent Carter comparison is wrong if you listen to Berlanti. They want to the spin-off to be running simultaneously with Arrow and The Flash, not filling in during a hiatus.

I hope Purcell tones it done about a thousand notches. Miller's able to walk the line between over-the-top in a fun way and cringeworthy, but Purcell's first appearance on The Flash was fucking painful.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 08:48 PM

Napkin Bracelet

http://tvline.com/2015/03/18/greys-anatomy...mance-spoilers/

Any scoop on Caity Lotz’s role in the Arrow/Flash spinoff? –Catarina
Ah yes, this spring’s burningest question: Will she play Sara, and if so, how will that character be resurrected? Or will she play someone new? “We definitely noticed that people have been asking those questions and we’re glad. And we kind of want them to ask those questions a little longer,” says Marc Guggenheim, an EP on the spinoff project. “I would say that by May you’ll know the answers to those questions, but we’re going to keep those cards a little close to our vests for a while.”

*cries, but also twirls around*

On another note, if I see one more person say Sara being alive would undermine the entirety of S3, I might lose my mind. (Although even if it did, it deserves to be undermined. It's been an unfocused, nonsensical fucking mess. They could start S4 five minutes after the S2 finale and just go forward pretending S3 never happened and I honestly would not give a shit.)
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 01:55 PM

Napkin Bracelet

The Dumbass Adventures of Caity Lotz and Friends has cast its Hawkgirl.

It has been a fast rise for young actress Ciara Renée, who graduated from Baldwin Wallace University with a degree in music theater in May 2013. Since then, she made her Broadway debut in Big Fish and replaced Patina Miller as Leading Player in the revival of Pippin. Last fall, she made her TV debut with a guest shot on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU. And now, she has landed a lead in CW’s proposed Arrow/Flash spinoff series, playing the role of Kendra Saunders aka Hawkgirl.

In the new series, Saunders is a young woman who is just beginning to learn that she has been repeatedly reincarnated over the centuries. When provoked, her ancient warrior persona manifests itself, along with wings that grow out of her back, earning her the moniker Hawkgirl.

Interestingly:

The superhero team-up show, from Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim, was to bring in three new DC superhero characters never seen on TV, along with a slew of Arrow/Flash recurring fan favorites. Hawkgirl is not expected to be one of them as the character has appeared in a Season 9 episode of the WB/CW drama Smallville, played by Sahar Biniaz, as well as in a couple of animated series including Justice League.

This is clearly one of the three additional team members, though, so... the original "never been featured in an adaptation before!" claim might have been a little bit exaggerated.

I guess the time traveler could be Booster Gold, then. It still sounds like Rip Hunter to me, though.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 02:02 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

beat me to it, jerk. lol

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 02:04 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Honestly this spin-off is starting to sound like JLA/JLS.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 02:06 PM

Napkin Bracelet

I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS SHOW, TEDDY!!!

(Don't worry, I'm going in with super-low expectations as far as the writing is concerned.)

Edit: I want it to be called Justice Society but that's probably not going to happen.

Edit 2:

user posted image

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (23) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll