Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Justice League Part 1 [WB/DCEU]
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Apr 19 2016, 03:26 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), the Flash (Ezra Miller) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) are the super-powered characters who must team up to combat a threat beyond each member’s capabilities.

Justice League, which will be released in two parts by Warner Bros. Justice League: Part One will hit theaters on Nov. 17, 2017, while Part Two is slated for release on June 14, 2019.

Update: 10-13-2016

The first plot synopsis for “Justice League” has been released,

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Directed by Zack Snyder, this marks the big screen debut of the Justice League, featuring an all-star lineup: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher.

Cast:

Batman/Bruce Wayne - Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman/Diana Prince - Gal Gadot
Superman/Clark Kent - Henry Cavill
Cyborg/Victor Stone - Ray Fisher
Aquaman/Arthur Curry - Jason Momoa
Flash/Barry Allen - Ezra Miller
Alfred Pennyworth - Jeremy Irons
Commissioner Gorden - J.K. Simmons
Vulko - Willem Dafoe

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 01:44 AM

Advanced Member

Aquaman played by Jason Mamoa.

I want this. I want this so bad I can feel it. Take me now Mamoa, King of the Seven Seas and conqueror of my heart.

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:08 PM

Advanced Member

Could Willam Defoe be voicing Steppenwolf? He certainly sounds like a villain when he speaks.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:13 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Willem Dafoe has been cast as Vulko. So we'll see him again for Aquaman.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:16 PM

Advanced Member

Nice. I can't wait to see Amber Heard in action. This movie already has more of a powerhouse female presence than the first Avengers movie did.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:20 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Probably more than half the MCU if we're being honest.

I can't wait until we expand and get more of the DC ladies. Iris, Carol, Selina (I will raise hell if she's not in the new bat flick), maybe Babs, etc.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:30 PM

Advanced Member

Definitely. Selina should totally get her own solo. Or even a BoP film would be great
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:48 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I totally forgot we're getting a Harley solo AND a possible GCS/BOP spin off.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Green Griffin
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:49 PM

Advanced Member

Is the Shazam movie with the Rock still happening, i am so up for that.

Also, i want Jason Todd to pop up.
PMWebsite
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 03:51 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Updated the movie synopsis.

Also some villain news:

it was confirmed that Apokolips’ esteemed general, and uncle of Darkseid, will be a chief antagonist of “Justice League.” The New Gods character Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf’s “Justice League” role was foreshadowed in a deleted “Batman v Superman”scene, available on the Ultimate Edition Blu-ray, which Steppenwolf appears before Lex Luthor on a Kryptonian ship. You can watch the scene on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll