Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Gotham City Sirens movie, Start your engines, gentleman
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 09:09 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ranger Buffy was Batman. Malvado was Penguin. Richie was Damian Wayne and Seth was Jason Todd.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Satan
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 02:53 PM

frostitute

Yes, this would be perfect, the most perfect thing in this whole wide cold empty universe:

PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 03:15 PM

frostitute

From IGN

At San Diego Comic-Con 2017, we got a chance to chat with Suicide Squad director David Ayer about his upcoming Netflix film Bright, and we took that opportunity to ask him a few questions about his next DC movie, Gotham City Sirens.

When we asked Ayer why he chose to tell this story, as opposed to a direct sequel to Suicide Squad, he responded, "It's a story about three fantastic women who're trying to find their way in the world, and realize that they have more power together than they do individually." He added, "I have daughters, and I want to create something that might be able to help them get along in the world a little bit."

We pressed him on whether Harley Quinn, who will once again be played by Margot Robbie, will switch up her iconic look. Ever the professional, Ayer replied, "Let's put a pin in that. Maybe next Comic-Con." He did tease a bit, adding, "Everybody evolves."

PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 03:40 PM

frostitute

I love how Ayer keeps dropping hints how he's still on GCS.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll