Pages: (13) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice., Formally known as Man of Steel 2
Personamanx
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:30 AM

Swollen Member

So you rather a turd with a few skittles in it?
PM
^
LeonardEugenius
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:57 AM

Advanced Member

It wasn't a turd to me at all. I thought it was EXCELLENT. There's this idea that anything remotely dark or grim can't be fun, and that's absurd
PMEmail
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 08:48 AM

Swollen Member

Hey, I liked the damn film well enough. I saw it, loved some moments, hated others, sometimes could not stop watching, sometimes could not tell what the hell was going on, and ultimately left the theatre satisfied. That's largely due to the acting talent, musical score and visual FX making up for: A crud script, terrible direction, overuse of messianic symbolism, and ultimately an interpretation of an iconic character that went in a very misguiding direction (Which admittedly, Cavill pulled off when largely the script didn't).

You can largely tack the Marvel films with the first two as well to varying degrees but let's not pretend that the last two aren't pretty awful. A lack of pathos and symbolism is better than pathos and symbolism that fall apart when you put a third of the thought that the creators want you to put into it. It's certainly what hurt the "Dark Knight Rises."

Darkness does not inherently make a film un-enjoyable any more so than an unrealistic sense of optimism does but boy does darkness tend to make the shit stand out more.
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 12:24 PM

Advanced Member

I think they should have tested out Affleck in his own film before ding this cross over. He isn't a bad actor but I just don't see him pulling off Bruce/Batman. But maybe he and Cavill will have great chemistry so who knows?

PM
^
Personamanx
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 12:28 PM

Swollen Member

Recently I've been of the mind that Zachary Quinto would make an awesome Batman/Bruce Wayne. He may need to bulk up a bit but I can definitely see Batman in him.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 11:34 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jason Momoa has been rumored to be cast as Aquaman in the Zack Snyder‘s Man of Steelsequel/Justice League prequel Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice. Hitfix has confirmed the long rumored casting and claims Snyder has “already finalized his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon.”

http://www.slashfilm.com/aquaman-jason-mom...awn-of-justice/

I'm having a field day laughing at all the mofo that are crying about Aquaman not being "blond"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 11:38 AM

X-Men Discourse

Quick, someone links Aguja.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 12:34 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

It'll probably suck, but it'll be the best-looking super hero film, at least.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 02:14 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's funny because we still don't know anything about the actual movie plot yet but I guess we wont get any of that stuff until 2015

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 05:00 PM

Still Endangered

I will forgive every objectionable thing I've heard about this movie if it has a Krypto cameo.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (13) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll