Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Nightwing stories recommendations ?
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 07:37 AM

X-Men Discourse

What it says in the title. I need to fill the Dick shaped hole in my heart (phrasing). What are some of his best story arcs ? Or even better, some definitive runs on his book. Preferably self-contained but if it's part of a really good cross-over, I'll check it out. Good art would be a huge +.

user posted image

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 01:38 PM

Still Endangered

Repost of what I said in Harrys:
Bruce Wayne murderer/fugitive is good. No man's land is legend. The Hunt for Oracle has good Nightwing scenes.

I like robin centric stories, like where all the Robins interact either in Gotham or with the Titans. The whole time with Dick as batman training Dami was awesome. And Batman Year 3 through a lonely place for dying is great--unless you hate tim of course.

His best stories are Titans stories imho. But that's years of stuff of radically differing quality. Try Then and Now. Most ppl love that.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 01:52 PM

X-Men Discourse

Yeah by the time I answered you already had a list. Thanks, I'll definitely check some of these.

--------------------
PM
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:07 PM

Advanced Member

Pretty much every issue of Dixon's run. Especially with McDaniel on art.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:12 PM

X-Men Discourse

thanks I have those so I'll def check them out.

--------------------
PM
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:46 PM

Advanced Member

Also, the Judas Contract, pretty much every Robin/Nightwing centric story in NTT and Batman Year 3. Oh, and A Lonely Place of Dying. It runs between Batman #440-442 and New Titans #60 and 61.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:51 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Was any of his stint in the Outsiders any good? I haven't read the series in a long, long time so I can't remember what I liked or disliked about it.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:52 PM

X-Men Discourse

QUOTE (Troia @ Nov 16 2014, 03:46 AM)
Also, the Judas Contract, pretty much every Robin/Nightwing centric story in NTT and Batman Year 3. Oh, and A Lonely Place of Dying. It runs between Batman #440-442 and New Titans #60 and 61.

You're already more resourceful than half of our regular posters. Thanks!!

--------------------
PM
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 07:01 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Kristen Blake DiMera @ Nov 15 2014, 09:51 PM)
Was any of his stint in the Outsiders any good? I haven't read the series in a long, long time so I can't remember what I liked or disliked about it.

I enjoyed it. It was a nice evolution for the former Titans. I missed Donna, but otherwise it was quite enjoyable.
QUOTE (MacManus @ Nov 15 2014, 09:52 PM)

<3 <3 when it comes to any of the former Teen Titans, I am a veritable encyclopedia of knowledge.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 08:12 PM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (Troia @ Nov 15 2014, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Kristen Blake DiMera @ Nov 15 2014, 09:51 PM)

I enjoyed it. It was a nice evolution for the former Titans. I missed Donna, but otherwise it was quite enjoyable.
QUOTE (MacManus @ Nov 15 2014, 09:52 PM)

<3 <3 when it comes to any of the former Teen Titans, I am a veritable encyclopedia of knowledge.

I like you already
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll