Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Nightwing stories recommendations ?
Diana Prince
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 04:05 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Nov 15 2014, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Troia @ Nov 15 2014, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Kristen Blake DiMera @ Nov 15 2014, 09:51 PM)
Was any of his stint in the Outsiders any good? I haven't read the series in a long, long time so I can't remember what I liked or disliked about it.

I enjoyed it. It was a nice evolution for the former Titans. I missed Donna, but otherwise it was quite enjoyable.
QUOTE (MacManus @ Nov 15 2014, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (Troia @ Nov 16 2014, 03:46 AM)
Also, the Judas Contract, pretty much every Robin/Nightwing centric story in NTT and Batman Year 3. Oh, and A Lonely Place of Dying. It runs between Batman #440-442 and New Titans #60 and 61.

You're already more resourceful than half of our regular posters. Thanks!!

<3 <3 when it comes to any of the former Teen Titans, I am a veritable encyclopedia of knowledge.

I like you already

Thanks, my lycanthropic friend.
PM
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 11:25 PM

Advanced Member

McManslut, what is your progress on your Nightwing reading?
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 06:14 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Liking Seely's run. Grayson was a fun title and enjoying the beginning of Nightwing. I really like the inner monologue where Dick analogizes fighting styles to music styles.
PM
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 12:32 PM

Advanced Member

If you like Seeley's run, you should pick up Dixon's run on his solo title. My favorite Dick.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 08:14 PM

X-Men Discourse

QUOTE (Diana Prince @ Oct 13 2016, 08:25 AM)
McManslut, what is your progress on your Nightwing reading?

I'm finishing No Man's Land rn. It took its sweet time but Dixon's run has finally got me excited. McDaniel's art improved greatly around #30 (new inker or colorist?) anyway I love dick.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 08:26 PM

X-Men Discourse

I'm rlly enjoying Grayson/Leonardi. The art is very Bachalo lite. And Deathstroke fixes my main complaint that aside from Soames, Nightwing's rogue gallery hasn't been that spectacular this far. I mean, Blockbuser is threatening but he rarely does the fighting himself and his employees... not that remarkable. Also liking Dick's new partner. I mean, for a cop.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 05:47 AM

X-Men Discourse

Finished #100 last nite. Umm, the fuck? I liked Nightwing and Blockbuster final confrontation and the way it was built up. But the whole thing with Tarantula rite after was weeeeeeeird. It kinda sucked tbh.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 08:19 AM

#ILoveRogue

Morrison's Batman and Robin and Snyder's Black Mirror.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 08:46 AM

X-Men Discourse

U made me read that already. I zoned out early in B&R but I still have the issues, I'll work up to it.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 02:14 PM

X-Men Discourse

Any run worth anything after Devin Grayson? Whicj btw was hit and miss. If anything he really made me appreciate Dixon more by dumping most of Dick's personal life that I didn't know I enjoyed so much. But inversely I feel like Grayson made Blockbuster much more formidable than DIxon ever did in the end. The whole thing with Tarantula and most everything that came after that was garbage. Gave Wolfman a shot but he didn't rlly grab my attention. Is Tomasi any good? Ik Morrisson Batman run is a fan fave but which parts are really Dick centric before B&R? I don't feel like going through all of it just now.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll