Pages: (20) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Teen Wolf [MTV]
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 12:40 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

The series revolves around social outcast Scott McCall, a high school student living in the town of Beacon Hills. Scott's life drastically changes when he is bitten by a werewolf, becoming one himself. He must learn to balance his problematic new identity with his day-to-day teenage life. The following characters are instrumental to his struggle: Stiles, his human best friend; Allison, his first love interest who comes from a family of werewolf hunters; Lydia, Allison's best friend; and Derek, a mysterious werewolf with a dark past. Along the way, he encounters characters who shape him into a stronger werewolf and better person: Jackson, a bully from his high school; Deacon, his mysterious boss who works as the town veterinarian; and Chris Argent, Allison's protective father and veteran were-wolf hunter. Throughout the series, he strives to keep his loved ones safe while maintaining normal relationships with them.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 01:04 PM

The Counterfeit Cunt of Connecticut

Did u make a thread so I would stop pestering you?
Stiles' relationship with his dad destroys me.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 01:20 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, I sometimes don't notice when I have new messages, and I thought I already made this thread ages ago but apparently not.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Graconius
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 01:37 PM

Advanced Member

I really liked both parts of season 3 ... The group evolved individually beyond the Werewolf curse and developed abilities on their own, different supernatural villains and new mythos.

But the deaths at the end, made hard for me to be excited for season 4.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 01:43 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea, the s3 deaths and the other characters leaving made s4 a bit of a challenge to get excited about but I think s4 was pretty great.

Also, I feel like I enjoy teen wolf more when I don't read/listen to the season previews by Jeff Davis. He always hype these great ideas he has, but then when the season airs you can see that things changed in the writing dramatically, so now you're disappointed that the thing you were excited for never happened.

Plus, Jeff Davis is getting too spoilerly. Before s3 part 2 aired, he revealed a character death was coming and that took the surprise away from the actual moment.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 02:13 PM

Haven't watched s03 yet but I'm ready for some dramatic changes in the cast, Allison is entirely superfluous, Jackson has been a non-entity all of season 2 and Lydia has suffered from both of them taking up space. Plotting needs some work, I didn't like the stalker bit any more than I liked the Peter reveal in season 1. He was well reintroduced in season 2 but then it amounted to nothing, same as Gerard.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 02:27 PM

user posted image

When Allison's mom died.

--------------------
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 02:30 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I still can't believe you didn't like the Peter reveal in s1. That was the kind of story twist M.Night Shyamalan wishes he could make.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 02:35 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think I only liked the stalker bit for how it connected with the kanima storyline. I don't know, I think s2 and much of s3 had too much going on at once.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 02:53 PM

Idk I'd rather s01 focus on Derek and Kate out of the blue romance. I didn't care abt Peter bc I didn't care abt Derek since he didn't have a recognizable voice until season 2 if even then. It was weird. Season 1 had A plot Peter<<B plot Kate, season 2 had A plot Kanima/stalker guy<<<<B plot the Argents<<<<C plot Lydia and Peter.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (20) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll