Pages: (16) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

All-New Wolverine (2015) discussion, Tom Taylor/David Lopez
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 07:00 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Wasn't a terrible read. Lopez is great, the appearance of Teen Angel was welcome. And yea have to love the dog pet.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 05:45 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

So, I liked this issue, but...

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Aug 26 2015, 05:54 PM)

I just hope the "Sisters" aren't something obvious like long-hidden X-23 clones.

Damn it.

Anyway, I think it's actually interesting that they are mortal and don't have feelings. She's going to fail to save any of them though, which will be a good story.

Imagine stabbing your own twin sibling over and over. Yikes.

X-23/Angel makes me cringe/laugh, but I think I like it overall. I want to watch them evolve past awkwardness in non-banging situations.

She's going to eat poor Warren alive though. Lol

I'll be there for issue two.

Now, to 4chan, to read scans of the book that's gonna kill off Rogue, Gambit and Cable.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Nov 11 2015, 08:45 PM)
Now, to 4chan, to read scans of the book that's gonna kill off Rogue, Gambit and Cable.

I look forward to your summary/spoiler thread with a detailed OP. http://i.imgur.com/aX0cxFr.gif
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 08:11 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Nov 11 2015, 07:56 PM)

I look forward to your summary/spoiler thread with a detailed OP. http://i.imgur.com/aX0cxFr.gif

I didn't read it. Didn't see the cover in the catalogue on 4chan and I was too lazy to look for the issue elsewhere. Lol

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 11:51 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Nov 11 2015, 09:45 PM)
So, I liked this issue, but...

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Aug 26 2015, 05:54 PM)

I just hope the "Sisters" aren't something obvious like long-hidden X-23 clones.

Damn it.

Anyway, I think it's actually interesting that they are mortal and don't have feelings. She's going to fail to save any of them though, which will be a good story.

Imagine stabbing your own twin sibling over and over. Yikes.

X-23/Angel makes me cringe/laugh, but I think I like it overall. I want to watch them evolve past awkwardness in non-banging situations.

She's going to eat poor Warren alive though. Lol

I'll be there for issue two.

SHE IS REALLY WOLVERINE
PM
^
PatriX
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 03:00 AM

Another "x" in statistix

So, apparently Warren "patting" Laura seems to be the hit of the week, with Kamala/Sam awkward team-up.

--------------------
formerly known as Chakal
I am a relic.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 03:27 AM

#ReplaceRogue

I love the hypocrisy of Cloneverine fans. Two years of outrage over Bendis' version using contractions, yet now that she's in her own book and she's appearing everywhere, they're in love with All-New Buffy.
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 05:51 AM

cum ninja

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Nov 11 2015, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Nov 11 2015, 07:56 PM)

I didn't read it. Didn't see the cover in the catalogue on 4chan and I was too lazy to look for the issue elsewhere. Lol

srsly? How hard is it to archive search "storytime"?

Here u lazy motherfucker: http://boards.4chan.org/co/thread/77387470#p77387470
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 10:48 AM

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Nov 12 2015, 06:27 AM)
I love the hypocrisy of Cloneverine fans. Two years of outrage over Bendis' version using contractions, yet now that she's in her own book and she's appearing everywhere, they're in love with All-New Buffy.

It's no use trying to find the logic in New X-Men fans.
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 10:52 AM

frostitute

Which X-Men fans are the most logical ones? Sage fans? Claremont fans?
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (16) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll