Pages: (26) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 All-New X-Men (2015) discussion, Dennis Hopeless/Mark Bagley
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 05:54 PM
Quote


Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead
Posts: 3302




Especially with the Jean switching books, Hope was an obvious addition. Someone dropped the ball on that.

Also, where the hell is Transonic???

Storm/Pak killed Kenji, but I would love for him to come back again. He wasn't done justice

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:19 AM
Quote


#ILoveRogue
Posts: 9435




http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-pr...omics-2015-2015

This is the darkest timeline. What a piece of shit.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:23 AM
Quote


X-Men Discourse
Posts: 9706




wait the fuq Kenji was in Storm's failed book?

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:38 AM
Quote


cum ninja
Posts: 3625




Warren and Laura are so boring and one note. Do we really need this trash spread across two of our whopping five ongoings?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:46 AM
Quote


#ILoveRogue
Posts: 9435




I'm so fucking sick of that clone. 99% doesn't care and the other 1% is her shitty fanbase who have already become rabid than Cyclops and Storm's, invading appreciation threads and the like.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:48 AM
Quote


X-Men Discourse
Posts: 9706




since when do you care about appreciation threads?

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:57 AM
Quote


Damn. I might start carryin' beans.
Posts: 2773




Appreciation threads are objectively the worst.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 08:00 AM
Quote


#ILoveRogue
Posts: 9435




QUOTE (zreakdown @ Nov 26 2015, 04:48 PM)
since when do you care about appreciation threads?


They're a convenient way to keep the excesses contained to their own thread. I only have a problem with CBR not containing them to their own sub-forum because it encourages segregation or some nonsense. But it's rude as hell when these clowns specifically come into a thread and veer it into a discussion about Torture Pornverine.
PM
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 08:15 AM
Quote


Damn. I might start carryin' beans.
Posts: 2773




QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Nov 26 2015, 11:00 AM)
QUOTE (zreakdown @ Nov 26 2015, 04:48 PM)
since when do you care about appreciation threads?


They're a convenient way to keep the excesses contained to their own thread. I only have a problem with CBR not containing them to their own sub-forum because it encourages segregation or some nonsense. But it's rude as hell when these clowns specifically come into a thread and veer it into a discussion about Torture Pornverine.


ok, I take it back this is smart. Keep the crazies in their own classroom. Also completely agree. I was so twitchy when they refused to allow a sub forum for appreciation threads.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 09:37 AM
Quote


Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead
Posts: 3302




QUOTE (zreakdown @ Nov 26 2015, 07:48 AM)
since when do you care about appreciation threads?

I don't even remember it that well, but he was found alive without his memories and his real personality resurfaced, crazed, and he was put down again.

QUOTE (jarrod @ Nov 26 2015, 07:38 AM)
Warren and Laura are so boring and one note. Do we really need this trash spread across two of our whopping five ongoings?

They are going to break up soon. Every scene of them so far, with the exception of her letting him pat her on the head, is about how Angel is too much of a doting boyfriend for her to be comfortable. She's gonna break it off.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (26) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll