Pages: (26) « First ... 24 25 26  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

All-New X-Men (2015) discussion, Dennis Hopeless/Mark Bagley
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 08:26 PM

QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ Feb 5 2017, 11:23 PM)
Also, Magneto's residual memories were in Scott's head and they included Xorneto memories. Triggered

Why are those memories there?
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 09:25 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Feb 5 2017, 11:26 PM)
QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ Feb 5 2017, 11:23 PM)
Also, Magneto's residual memories were in Scott's head and they included Xorneto memories. Triggered

Why are those memories there?

possessed by a lame inhuman i've never heard of, who carries a piece of the personality from bodies he's left into bodies he's in.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 05:13 AM

All-New X-Men v2 #19. Final Issue

*Evan and Idie get one page of outro, comparing the post IvX feeling to the last days of summer before school. They comment on being rid of the cloud and past IvX "Thank God."
*Bobby's boyfriend throws the privileged card at him, since Bobby's from the 60's and has never used a public grill before. Oh good. A lecture. BOBBY YOU'RE SUCH A DICK.
*Angel lights the grill on fire by buzzing the grill like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.
*Blackbird shows up. It's Jeen!
*This artist draws most of them like teenagers, but whoever it is, draws Scott in a way that makes him look more like 21 than 16. (How old are they anyways now? at least 16+16 months)
*Jeen says she misses Scott. He acts like a whiny Incel about it.
*Jeen says she doesn't read minds without permission anymore.
*Scott remembers that Hopeless' plot lines were rudely interrupted by IvX. Let's go see Beast about his revelation!!!
*Beast is like "oh shit...yea...about that. I've been back to our time". He tells them all to close their eyes while he furiously masturbates...I mean uses magic to send them back in time.
*Jeen peeks. Because duh. She stopped mind raping, but she doesn't follow all the rules.
*Beast temporarily turns into Magical Beast, and they're back in the 60's. They're at the mansion. Scott is ecstatic, Bobby is pissed. Everyone else is just babbling.
*They go to the bank circa The X-Men #8. Scott is all ready to fight Unus and beat him using diary entries he read from his pathetic self.
*Beast stops him.
*The O5 show up, just as they did in that old issue. Scott yells X-Men Assemble, which I double checked, was not in Uncanny #8.
*Beast reveals that the O5 still exist in this timeline in that time, and as such, the ANXM/XMB O5, are NOT the Earth Prime X-Men. It's unsaid if this is Secret Wars related or....?. But it's said that's why they couldn't go home...which makes no sense. Multiple versions of the same ppl have existed in a time frame before. But whatever. The O5 are here to stay. They are Earth ____ X-Men not Earth 616.
*Cyclops walks outside to rage. Jeen comes up and takes a definite more than friends type behind the back hug position on him.
*Cyclops kisses Jeen. She tells him that she'll always love him but they know where this ends (do they? they just found out they're not the actual O5). So they're not together. Perhaps she's worried if he's too happy she won't love him anymore. HBIC keeping her puppies on a leash.
*Beast wants to play baseball
*Evan does his best Dane Cook voice and is all "BUT i JUST WANNA DANCE".
*1 page of awkward parking lot dancing.
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 09:01 AM

cum ninja

lol, even the timeline hates the Bore 5. It just corrected itself and made them irrelevant.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 10:25 AM

3 of the top 6 posts on /r/ComicBooks are about All New X-Men #19. Not a thing about X-Men Prime in the first 2 pages. But Astonishing and a question about Morrison's New X-Men are on page 2.

Anyways. There's no fucking Inhumans posts. Fuck off Inhumans.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 02:48 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

"These are the 616 X-Men blah blah blah."

It never made sense to go that route. Glad someone in the office has some sense.

And good ending by Hopeless. That was pretty great.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (26) « First ... 24 25 26 
Add Reply
New Poll