Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Old Man Logan (2016) discussion, Jeff Lemire/Andrea Sorrentino
jarrod
 Posted: Oct 7 2015, 10:23 AM

cum ninja

So Bendis dumped him naked in 616 NYC. Not a bad ending, Emma/Jeen/Rachel psi-talk was like half the issue tho.
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 09:32 AM

cum ninja

When is this POS starting up again? I kinda feel like OML and Jeen should've just been sequestered to this book and made room for ANYONE ELSE over in Extraordinary.

Also, who are all these people? I never read Millar's OML and Sorrentino has like one female face so I've got no clue?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 09:40 AM

#ILoveRogue

Top left is Hawkeye, top right is Emma, middle is his family (original characters), masked woman near the left is Spider-Bitch (who was renamed Spider-Woman in Spider-Verse because Marvel needed to clean up its dirty laundry, though it was funny seeing Brevoort refer to the peope who still call her Spider-Bitch as sexist fossils). I forgot who the redneck is. Maybe Hulk, but I think he looked more degenerate.

Also, you should read it since it was great and Millar's best Marvel work. And you already love his other work anyway.

And it comes out the 27th. I made a handy thread.
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 09:45 AM

Moderator!!!

The redneck is a member of the Hulk clan.
PMEmail
^
jarrod
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 09:50 AM

cum ninja

thnx guyz!

Millar's OML was always on my list but I never got around to it. I'll read it b4 the one starts then.
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 06:26 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Juggernaut Punch @ Jan 5 2016, 09:45 AM)
The redneck is a member of the Hulk clan.

Great. Any Jennifer Walters mentions, yet?

Shulkie had it hard in OML.
PMEmail
^
jarrod
 Posted: Jan 27 2016, 04:13 AM

cum ninja

First issue came out and... it wasn't bad? Maybe it's the tonal shift but it's weird that Lemire's pretty decent here while his X-Men seems like such an amateur mess.

Anyway, ruiners but it takes place pre-8month gap and Logan's decided to hunt down the villians who caused his future (eventho it's obvious the timeline already split I guess). He kills Black Butcher, and the rest of his list is Banner, Mysterio and Red Skull.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jan 27 2016, 05:57 AM

#ILoveRogue

This was great. Lemire is much better on solos than team books. Just like Bendis lulz.
PM
^
Beezzi
 Posted: Jan 27 2016, 06:06 AM

Happy 10th Anniversary!

I think most people expected this would be way better.

So all that needs to happen now is that Lemire should never touch a team book again.

--------------------
"I meditate and do yoga. I sit cross-legged and try not to levitate too much." - Jeremy Brett
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 07:29 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

This was pretty damned good and so much for OML not being the guy who d does what has to be done anymore.

Sunfire better act right. Lol

Hopefully Extraordinary will get up to this level.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll