Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Gifted (FOX)
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 08:33 AM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

He also co-produces Legion which we already know just based on trailers and marketing trips balls harder than any moment in any Singer X-flick.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 08:44 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Directing an episode of a TV show is like getting a verse featured in a rap song. It's not your album. It's the show runners. Your episode has to mesh with the idea. I see merit to this argument
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 08:58 AM

#ILoveRogue

user posted image

This show would qualify as a Bryan Singer series because he has an exec producer credit and directed the first episode.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 09:28 AM

X-Men Discourse

wow no wonder it was so shitty and overrated wow

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 12:53 PM

His directing the pilot doesn't really bother me, I guess. McGee directed the first two episodes of Chuck - a show I love - which was basically a two-part pilot, and the show got a thousands times better when he stepped back.

Although, to be fair, he didn't do a terrible job at a technical level - it may have more to do with the writers and cast finding their feet and chemistry.

Point being, the show can easily outgrow Singer if he's the problem.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 01:38 PM

#ILoveRogue

Blair Redford has been cast as Sam, “the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network.”
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Feb 9 2017, 04:38 PM)
Blair Redford has been cast as Sam, “the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network.”

"Sam, the needless original character we made up, because people need to take us seriously as creative visionaries."

Or, hopefully, "Sam" is a temporary name.

We have room for exactly one Sam:

user posted image
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 05:22 PM

Still Endangered

I'm cautiously optimistic
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 02:05 AM

Moderator!!!

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Feb 10 2017, 01:36 AM)
QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Feb 9 2017, 04:38 PM)

"Sam, the needless original character we made up, because people need to take us seriously as creative visionaries."

Or, hopefully, "Sam" is a temporary name.

We have room for exactly one Sam:

user posted image

It's all the worse when they're supposedly making a New Mutants movie, where I'm assuming the real Sam is going to have a part.
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 22 2017, 09:35 AM

#ILoveRogue

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll