Pages: (28) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ResurrXion, X-Men: Rebirth
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 09:51 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Sep 1 2016, 05:06 PM)
Remember when we used to compete to post the news first, back when the board was active?

Yeah, back before you and RLAAMJR douched all over it, and I went nuts with "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" avatars.
PMEmail
^
Supernature
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 01:00 AM

Superior Homo

We're still dealing with Inhuman garbage in 2017... Awesome rolleyes.gif !
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 04:39 AM

Moderator!!!

Not surprised, they gotta keep the Inhumans afloat somehow. They can't carry anything by themselves, and the X-Men franchise is basically one big "Marvel Team-Up" book where they give shittier franchises a push.

My guess is Professor X comes back and leads a team of Inhumans and X-Men Uncanny Avengers style.

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Sep 2 2016, 01:22 AM)
Is "RessurXion" a shittier pun than "X-Cutioner"? Discuss.

Fox owns the rights to the good puns.

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Sep 2 2016, 02:06 AM)
Remember when we used to compete to post the news first, back when the board was active?

You mean when we used to care about the news?
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 10:30 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Juggernaut Punch @ Sep 2 2016, 07:39 AM)
Not surprised, they gotta keep the Inhumans afloat somehow. They can't carry anything by themselves, and the X-Men franchise is basically one big "Marvel Team-Up" book where they give shittier franchises a push.

My guess is Professor X comes back and leads a team of Inhumans and X-Men Uncanny Avengers style.

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Sep 2 2016, 01:22 AM)
Is "RessurXion" a shittier pun than "X-Cutioner"? Discuss.

Fox owns the rights to the good puns.

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Sep 2 2016, 02:06 AM)

You mean when we used to care about the news?

But do they? This all made sense when an Inhumans movie was in the works. But between the disfunction of the tv-movie relations and the failure to move any Inhuman related comic books not directly labeled "Avengers" or given away as FCBD toilet paper to 8 year olds, what's the fucking point. They had their experiment. They tried to force feed it to us. And just like fucking blended peas out of a Gerber jar NO ONE WANTED IT. Get it the fuck out of my comics. Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.

Even non-X-Fans are over it. The only comics related podcast I listen to anymore is iFanboy, and while Ron is admittedly a X-Fan, Josh is super hipster when it comes to comics and even he is over the Inhuman bullshit.

PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 11:09 AM

#ReplaceRogue

Inhumans are popular on Tumblr because they're diverse. And none of them have read enough comics to know they used to be racist slaveowners.
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Sep 2 2016, 02:09 PM)
Inhumans are popular on Tumblr because they're diverse. And none of them have read enough comics to know they used to be racist slaveowners.

Is no one going to Tumblr to educate them?
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 04:48 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Sep 2 2016, 11:46 AM)

Is no one going to Tumblr to educate them?

Tumblr doesn't work that way. They'll label you a racist and a cis white male.
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 04:53 PM

That's the problem. No one given a shit about the stories. Just what the characters look like. I don't give a shit what the demographic make up of a comic's cast. Just tell a good story
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 05:37 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

I doubt Tumblr likes them.

I don't think Carol Danvers is popular there either. Maybe there are loud individual fans but I doubt the fan bases are significant.

It's a Marvel pushed meme.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Sep 2 2016, 08:37 PM)
I doubt Tumblr likes them.

I don't think Carol Danvers is popular there either. Maybe there are loud individual fans but I doubt the fan bases are significant.

It's a Marvel pushed meme.

Not sure if serious.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (28) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll