Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Deadpool 2 (2018), Film Discussion Thread
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 11:01 AM

According to Umberto Gonzalez at the Wrap - or better yet, Dark Horizons, since they don't throttle you with ads like the stupid Wrap - many actresses are in contest for the role of Domino:

Yesterday came word that the likes of Lizzy Caplan (“Now You See Me 2”), Mary Elizabeth Winstead (“10 Cloverfield Lane”), Sienna Miller (“American Sniper”), Sofia Boutella (“Star Trek Beyond”), Stephanie Sigman (“Spectre”), and Sylvia Hoeks (“Blade Runner 2049”) were all in contention for the part of the mutant mercenary who can turn probability in her favor and is the lover and partner of fan-favorite mutant Cable.

Today comes word that Mackenzie Davis (“Halt and Catch Fire”), Ruby Rose (“John Wick Chapter 2”), Kelly Rohrbach (“Baywatch”) and Eve Hewson (“The Knick”) are all also in contention.
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 11:17 AM

Belcher and/or the Cow

I would have never thought of Lizzy Caplan but now I'll cry if it doesn't happen, she's perfect.
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Bird's Knife Rights 2K16 @ Oct 20 2016, 02:17 PM)
I would have never thought of Lizzy Caplan but now I'll cry if it doesn't happen, she's perfect.

It would definitely be a big turn for her and - being an action star - possibly broaden the scope of her career by magnitudes.
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 11:03 PM

frostitute

I want them to cast Sofia. She'll make me like Domino.
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 03:36 PM

Tim Miller exists Deadpool 2 due to creative differences with Ryan Reynolds: http://io9.gizmodo.com/report-director-tim...ssue-1788103846
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 03:41 PM

#ReplaceRogue

Ryan Reynolds has one succesful movie and he immediately turns into a primadonna.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 03:44 PM

X-Men Discourse

I wonder if Ryans contract include working in a small role for Zayn. I dont see how not.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 04:49 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Oct 22 2016, 03:41 PM)
Ryan Reynolds has one succesful movie and he immediately turns into a primadonna.

LOL, that's most stars. You guys need to watch "All About Eve." It's Hollywood in all its nasty, fickle glory. It was nominated for 14 separate Oscar Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director, and had two nominees for Best Actress.

The only other movie to have that many Oscar Nominations was James Cameron's Titanic.

It was the Valley of the Dolls of its time.

They worked in a small role for Marylin Monroe despite her pissing off the Fox Studio movie producers. Hell, this movie's producer and Bette Davis hadn't talked to each other in years because they had fought so savagely the producer publicly black listed Bette Davis for revenge.

Imagine Bette Davis' surprise when the same producer to black list her called her up to offer her the movie roll of a lifetime.
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 05:41 AM

frostitute

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Oct 22 2016, 03:41 PM)

PMEmail
^
The Big G
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 08:02 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

its official the guy who co-directed John Wick is directing DP II
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll