Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

X-books Solicitations: May 2017
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 04:16 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

Oh. Well that sounds way less interesting.

You're probably right.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 04:21 PM

#ILoveRogue

It's surprising that Jean, Cable and Gen X have more issue #1 variants than GotG.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 04:27 PM

They should give up on GotG comics. People like the charismatic movie- actors, but no one wants to read about their characters. Same with Avengers.

Just make more X-Men comics. Lol

Also, sales were released this week and I need my Jeaniacs to show up when the time comes. The Rich Rider fans weren't so gung-ho about buying the book they finally received...and they got the real version instead of an alt-reality clone.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 04:40 PM

#ILoveRogue

Nova fans checked out due to bad marketing. They really made it seem like Rich wasn't going to be real Rich, was going to be just part of Sam's supporting cast and, worst of all, at one point it was said by the writer that Rich was going to learn how to be a good Nova by Sam (which was a statement taken out of context).

None of these things happened and it's a great book, but the damage was done.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 04:53 PM

Yeah...none of those things sound like something I'd want to hear about Jean or any of my favorite characters coming back.

Awful marketing. Sad!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 03:28 PM

frostitute

Xcited 'bout nothin'.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 03:35 PM

X-Men Discourse

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Feb 22 2017, 01:53 AM)

Awful marketing. Sad!

stop this you demon ajfhskqkx

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll