Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Bulletin Board, Ideas, Comments, Questions, Suggestions?
Fringe Division
 Posted: Sep 10 2014, 01:49 PM

Napkin Bracelet

QUOTE (CBREV @ Sep 8 2014, 04:05 PM)
???

After careful consideration and much debate, some of it heated, the staff has come to a consensus: Jacki Weaver.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 03:29 PM

Napkin Bracelet

We're now taking forum name suggestions. Post yours here and the other staff members and I will decide on the new name when the time comes.

Suggested forum names:

CaityLotzIsAPreciousUnicornNinja.com
EmilyVanCampsHairFan.com

and because of the above post which I forgot about even having made: JackiWeaverComix.com
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 06:29 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

Guys, you know what the forum needs?

Over at the Reich, text boxes periodically save what you have typed just in case your computer crashes in the middle of a long "write about your 10 favorite X-Men" post.
If you, for whatever reason, lose the page in the middle of the post, often times you can restore auto-saved text instead of losing the post for good.

We should implement that here, if any of us have the know-how.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 12:48 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

Formally requesting funny filter substitutions for character names. It can be a fun CBRev thing that no character is ever called by its real name. Requesting snarky, but not offensive.

Example: The filter automatically changes "Wolverine" and "Logan" to Sniktbub.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Apr 25 2015, 07:35 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that gets old super quick, so if we do it it would have to be for a limited period of time.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 11:24 AM

Still Endangered

Is there a way to upload images that aren't hosted on a website?
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Jun 27 2015, 12:08 PM

Still Endangered

Please make an "Ignore" button. Please.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Jul 14 2015, 06:04 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

As someone who knows nothing, I have no idea how hard this is, but it would be cool if the webpage would auto-resize to the size of your internet window. Compressing if you're not maximized. If I don't have Chrome maximized I have to scroll left/right to read both sides of the page.

And sometimes if I'm on my Surface, even if I have Chrome maximized, when I'm in portrait mode, it doesn't matter. The website's format is too wide for the screen.

If it's not doable that's cool. Just a suggestion.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll