Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Social Media Blunders & Missteps
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:17 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you're a longstanding or even new fan of comic books and have decided to follow various members of the company's creative team on social media then chances are you've seen some really stupid and infuriating comments made by those people.

Now you have a place to share them! Post tweets, screen shots, vines (if you're lucky enough to catch the stupidity on camera), tumblr posts, etc of these creative teams talking out of their ass!

To kick things off we have the infamous "hobo piss"tweet by Rick_Remender brought on by folks stating that his Uncanny Avengers #5 was very problematic.
user posted image

Ed_Brubaker's response to those who complained about Rick_Remender's Captain America issue where Falcon has sex with that chick who's involved in a rather dubious and unclear time/dimension travel that affects her age so the writer has to officially state her age in one panel because otherwise no one would know how old the chick is supposed to be now. *ahem*
user posted image

Brett_Booth's attempt to. . . I actually don't know what he thought he was doing.
http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/new...-hit-piece.html

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:32 PM

X-Men Discourse

can we just rename this thread Tommy's closet ? after notorious dumbass Tom Brevoort ?

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:38 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, I know the majority of tweets and tumblr posts are going to be from his ass but there are still some folk who can't keep their shit to themselves. Like I didn't even know about the Brubaker thing until I tried looking for a screen shot of Remender's joyless goober tweet.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:44 PM

X-Men Discourse

you could always copy/past the whole Remender and other are mega-assholes thread here. Or link to it. Okay I need to mention this.

To be honest, I consider it an act of some cowardice and a failure of personal loyalty to Rick that I didn’t say anything earlier

user posted image

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:47 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

Brubaker's dumbass comments were covered in the similar Rick Remender and Others Are Assholes thread, which started off being about the Jet Black fiasco and #FireRickRemender but quickly became about how everyone who works in the industry sucks except, like, five people. It's better to have a general thread like this but I don't want to close the other one in case someone wants to talk about the original topic. If need be, I'll just redirect/move future posts from there to here, unless it's a Kaiolino post, in which case I will just ban him for a week.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:49 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Mac -No, it's for comic book creators in general which is why I made the thread here instead of the X or Marvel boards. It just so happens that Marvel says more dumb shit on social media a lot more frequently than any other company. If you want to talk about RR, Bendis, or Brevoort specifically and in detail then that's what their negativity threads are for.

Lol, I was going to add the Gillen stuff but there was quite a few different things he posted that was bullshit and I just didn't feel like going through it all again.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:50 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

It's been more than four months and I'm still so disappointed in Gillen.

BETRAYAL!
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:51 PM

#ReplaceRogue

There was that guy who wrote a 3,000 word tirade against fake geek girls.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:52 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Oct 26 2014, 06:51 PM)

movieartfan?

I still have his rant about how feminist ruined the feminist message of Catwoman: When in Rome.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Gene
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 02:52 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Oct 26 2014, 06:51 PM)

Oh, yes, that one guy.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll