Pages: (18) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Social Media Blunders & Missteps
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 03:24 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

what does any of it have to do with the question though ? What does the quote have to do with Falcon or Cap ? It's like "yeah, Falcon, MLK, Obama". That's a stupid inarticulate answer.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 03:32 PM

#ILoveRogue

That's just typical Alonso. He's not going to say "Well, Kamala Khan sells better than one of our flagship characters so we might as well throw out a sales gimmick while at the same time endearing ourselves to Tumblr."

I was more offended by his Pylocke statue.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 03:37 PM

lol promoting racial diversity while endorsing yellow-face. Now that's Marvel for you.

Still, what a dumb wannabe deep answer. "just the other day I was tweeting about MLK."

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 14 2014, 03:38 AM

Kris Anka about his favorite redesign :

i think my maddie pryor one is my fav. it became exactly what i imagined in my head.

user posted image

--------------------
PM
^
Supernature
 Posted: Nov 14 2014, 01:47 PM

Superior Homo

QUOTE (MacManus @ Nov 14 2014, 12:38 PM)
Kris Anka about his favorite redesign :

i think my maddie pryor one is my fav. it became exactly what i imagined in my head.

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/55/67/8e62...2d028a09af3.gif

So sad.

The top half is actually sort of cute, so you think maaaaybe he pulled it off. And then you scroll down and you're like... Oh guess not.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Nov 25 2014, 07:14 AM

Napkin Bracelet

The person who asked the question is an asshole, but it should be noted that Brevoort, shockingly, doesn't know how the U.S. Constitution works.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 03:42 PM

That fart face Brevoort offered Bendis 20$ to make Red Skull the leader of the 05. Like, gtfo the face of Earth, moron.

http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com/post/...en-and-is#notes

--------------------
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 03:53 PM

Napkin Bracelet

Brevoort's so funny. Not at all a dick, either.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 04:50 PM

I'm dying.

This is clearly an important issue to you, based on your Tweets and what you’ve written here. And because of that, I don’t know that there’s anything that I’m going to be able to say to you that’s going to make you feel better. I would point out that Marvel has a long history of making stories that people care about, and your connection with these characters is proof of that. So trust in the good intentions of those involved, and everything will work out. Or don’t, that’s completely up to you.

The one thing I must take issue with is your insistence that this storyline is some Disney-mandated thing, and that no amount of people stating the contrary will convince you otherwise. Sarah, Disney has nothing to do with the content of this storyline, or really, with any of our storylines. Marvel is Marvel, and we go where we go because that is our choice. So while it’s lovely to have an “evil empire” to blame this all on as a scapegoat, I must be forthright and tell you that you’re smearing the wrong people, both in your mind and in public. If you want to be upset, be upset at us, the people responsible, and not the shadows that exist solely in your imagination.

Like, can he even look at himself when he's shaving ?

--------------------
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 05:03 PM

Napkin Bracelet

"Not the shadows that exist solely in your imagination."

This is the same guy who started the, "Everyone who says they're upset with that Captain America issue didn't read it and is out to destroy Remender's life" meme, right?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (18) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll