Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Jem & The Holograms Back as Japanime Pedophilepandering Shit
APOSTLE
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 03:32 PM

Walking Study in Demonology

Remember that ground breaking girl show that broke a lot of rules and had adult women with careers as role models? Well forget that! LOL Now it's been "fixed" for a "new better audience". So they now have 12 year old body proportions in high heels.

Pizzazz is just shit here, she's supposed to be a fucking psycho. She's not "mischievous".

Is having adult women with responsibilities as role models an "archaic concept of the 80s"?

user posted image

user posted image

Compare the trash above to this:
user posted image
PMEmail
^
vitamin
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 03:41 PM

It's beautiful.

QUOTE (CBREV @ Jan 19 2015, 03:32 PM)
Is having adult women with responsibilities as role models an "archaic concept of the 80s"?

Yes, it is when Kelly Thompson is writing it for a tumblr crowd.

--------------------
I know, boo. I know ~ ted(d(y))
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 08:03 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (CBREV @ Jan 19 2015, 03:32 PM)
Remember that ground breaking girl show that broke a lot of rules and had adult women with careers as role models? Well forget that! LOL Now it's been "fixed" for a "new better audience". So they now have 12 year old body proportions in high heels.

Pizzazz is just shit here, she's supposed to be a fucking psycho. She's not "mischievous".

user posted image

user posted image

Compare the trash above to this:
user posted image

The Misfits never had a black member. They had to put in a token minority for the new generation. I hate that shit. It's ethnic exploitation.
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 08:12 PM

That new drummer for the Misfits is ripped.
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 08:19 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Jan 19 2015, 08:12 PM)
That new drummer for the Misfits is ripped.

You mean Roxy? She's an original band member from the original show, but I don't know if she was the drummer. Did the Misfits have a drummer?

I don't want to sound like a fat shamer, but a lot of these character designs seem to skew towards chunky or plump. I am fat myself, but honestly, I agree with promoting a healthy weight. There are too many health problems that will happen over the long term for those who are fat, so while I don't approve of fat shaming, I also don't support pride in being overweight at any age.
PMEmail
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 09:29 PM

I don't mind that they're chubby and change races, I am annoyed they're lil lolitas now. I don't have much faith they will keep up the intensity the last season of Jem had.
PMEmail
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 10:00 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (CBREV @ Jan 19 2015, 09:29 PM)
I don't mind that they're chubby and change races, I am annoyed they're lil lolitas now. I don't have much faith they will keep up the intensity the last season of Jem had.

It was truly outrageous. I wish I could find this parody interview this person did with Jem. It was a "Jem/Misfits/Stingers Reunion" animated video and it was hilarious! Each band did its own reunion special separately and god was it hilarious.

Roxy and Aja got married, Jerrica got fat and is in an abusive relationship with Jem, the guy she wanted to hook up with went bald, Stormer is a heroin addict, Pizzazz married their agent (who is confined to a wheel chair) and became a hardcore psychotic born-again Christian, who still obsesses over killing Jem, and now writes songs about killing Jem in the name of Jesus. The Stingers are weird homeless euro-trash with plastic surgery issues.
PMEmail
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 10:27 AM

Jem 2012 Reunion from L. Boone Toons on Vimeo.

It keeps stalling... They left Raya out too. Poor Raya, first Hispanic Lesbian Cartoon Character and every1 forgets or miscolors her.
PMEmail
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 10:45 AM

Nevermind Raya Shows up! :] THIS WAS GREAT! Roxy, Riot and Minx were spot on with the voice acting. I am considering this a canon episode.
PMEmail
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 04:15 PM

Advanced Member

I love you and I also consider it Canon.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll