Add Reply
New Poll

Nintendo Power's Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past comic to be reprinted
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Jan 26 2015, 04:55 PM

MILK IS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

http://comicsalliance.com/viz-legend-of-ze...aro-ishinomori/

Viz Media announced over Twitter today that they will publish a new collection of Ishinomori’s Zelda comic, set for release on May 5.

I had a subscription to Nintendo Power but I also bought the original collected edition of this comic from their catalog. Pretty sure it was the first trade paperback I ever owned.
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Jan 26 2015, 05:53 PM

Motherfuckin' ROAM.
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 25 2015, 02:51 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Fringe Division @ Jan 26 2015, 04:55 PM)
http://comicsalliance.com/viz-legend-of-ze...aro-ishinomori/

Viz Media announced over Twitter today that they will publish a new collection of Ishinomori’s Zelda comic, set for release on May 5.

I had a subscription to Nintendo Power but I also bought the original collected edition of this comic from their catalog. Pretty sure it was the first trade paperback I ever owned.

Viz, huh? They have a habit of bizarre and heavy censorship when it comes to them printing material. Also, their translation are spotty.
PMEmail
^
jarrod
 Posted: Feb 26 2015, 06:16 PM

cum ninja

It was translated by Nintendo themselves back in the 1990s, Viz is just collecting and republishing it.

So bought.
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 26 2015, 09:46 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (jarrod @ Feb 26 2015, 06:16 PM)
It was translated by Nintendo themselves back in the 1990s, Viz is just collecting and republishing it.

So bought.

Sometimes they re-translate the material, but if it's Nintendo doing the translation, you should be fine. Although, Viz has been known to edit and alter content to material prior to distributing it, even if they don't do the translation.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll