Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Walking Dead and Homosexuality, Here there be fags, hide the kids!
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 01:38 PM

Advanced Member

So the Walking Dead TV show introduced a homosexual couple into the show during season 5. During season four one of the characters was a female homosexual, but that's alright apparently.

The character, Aaron, was introduced a while ago in the WD comics and was a homosexual. However, male viewers were outraged at the inclusion of two males in a homosexual relationship in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

Here are some twitter snippits.

Last nights Walking Dead was really good except for the whole gay thing. Stop promoting sin to be okay.

— Spencer Howe (@MercedesSpenz18) February 23, 2015

Some of my followers must be gay cause they unfollowed me cuz of my criticism of men kissing on The Walking Dead! Good bye pole smokers!

— Chris (@chechespopp) February 23, 2015

I don't discriminate against gay people. Plenty of my co-workers are gay. I just rather not have young children exposed to the BS on TV

— BJ JONES (@BJizz1e) February 23, 2015

Full link at Bleeding Cool is below.
Bleeding Cool-Walking Dead Gay Kiss
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 01:44 PM

The Counterfeit Cant of Connecticut

Ppl are disgusting. Maggots and rotten flesh and cannibalism are okay but two men swapping saliva gross you out? Fuck them.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 01:50 PM

Advanced Member

Yes, you have no idea how fucking stupid I find these reactions. Which is why my description is what it is, a commentary on how unbelievably dense and offensive these people are.

I don't even have a funny gif or a stupid, unfunny joke to post here. I am nauseated at how offensive these twitter posts are.
PMEmail
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 02:24 PM

Walking Study in Demonology

I still remember a nondescript, being of a gender having a fit at the gay scene in Crash at the theater. That was the only thing he found upsetting it seems. I guess he approved all of the other things? Must have been one of the last times I went to a movie theater too, though not cause of that. The movie is really boring by the way. His fit and people telling him to go away was the highlight of the presentation to me.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 03:33 PM

An 'arab'? Do u also call black people 'blacks' and jewish people 'jews'?

--------------------
PM
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 04:09 PM

It wasn't a white person, so obviously his culture is fabulous, all about comprehension and beyond any criticism or room for any improvement no matter how small whatsoever.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 04:44 PM

Good deflecting.

--------------------
PM
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 08:01 PM

Wait a minute, if I had not specified anything, everyone would have assumed they were white people like me and that would have been a-ok with you, right?
PMEmail
^
APOSTLE
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 08:06 PM

QUOTE (fod_xp @ Feb 24 2015, 01:38 PM)
So the Walking Dead TV show introduced a homosexual couple into the show during season 5. During season four one of the characters was a female homosexual, but that's alright apparently.

The character, Aaron, was introduced a while ago in the WD comics and was a homosexual. However, male viewers were outraged at the inclusion of two males in a homosexual relationship in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

Here are some twitter snippits.

Last nights Walking Dead was really good except for the whole gay thing. Stop promoting sin to be okay.

— Spencer Howe (@MercedesSpenz18) February 23, 2015

Some of my followers must be gay cause they unfollowed me cuz of my criticism of men kissing on The Walking Dead! Good bye pole smokers!

— Chris (@chechespopp) February 23, 2015

I don't discriminate against gay people. Plenty of my co-workers are gay. I just rather not have young children exposed to the BS on TV

— BJ JONES (@BJizz1e) February 23, 2015

Full link at Bleeding Cool is below.
Bleeding Cool-Walking Dead Gay Kiss

They're obviously all white, extra entitled Americans wallowing in privilege who think themselves above everyone, disgusting.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 08:30 PM

QUOTE (APOSTLE @ Feb 25 2015, 05:01 AM)
Wait a minute, if I had not specified anything, everyone would have assumed they were white people like me and that would have been a-ok with you, right?

Lol 'white like me'. Alternative: you edited your post to the correct sentence 'an arab man' like any non-racist person and that was the end of it.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll