Pages: (631) « First ... 629 630 631  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Weekend at Harry's III: Harry's Revenge, General Discussions
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:49 pm

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-...tv-show/.119132

Just posting cause it probably makes Kaio mad.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Today at 03:59 am

#ILoveRogue

I already posted about it, LateEgg.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Today at 09:00 am

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

Darn.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Gene
 Posted: Today at 09:04 am

Belcher and/or the Cow

I knew Caity's terrible fashion sense would rub off on Candice eventually but I didn't expect it to hurt my eyes this much.

user posted image
PM
^
Supernature
 Posted: Today at 01:01 pm

Superior Homo

Saw Dunkirk and Tom of Finland today.

Dunkirk was really good tbh. Loud and theatrical, as Nolan movies always are. Not so much about the narrative, more of an immersive experience. Great sound design and visuals.

Tom Of Finland was kinda boring and I'm offended. How is a movie about the creator of modern homosexual imagery boring? His story is actually interesting, inspirational even (Finnish soldier when homosexuality was criminal, became an artist after the war, poured his fetishes on paper, bypassed obstacles to get them publised around the world, etc.), but the presentation is too standard and the writing too sappy. SMH. Should have just watched a documentary...
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: 46 minutes ago

Belcher and/or the Cow

A "big focus" of LOT S3 will be "reestablishing" Sara's bisexuality. They know they fucked up.
PM
^
5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Topic Options
Pages: (631) « First ... 629 630 631 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll